Sunday, July 29, 2012


More pictures I took at Long Beach Island. I miss feeling the sand between my toes.


AVY said...

I know the feeling, footprints in the sand.

/ Avy

Gilbert Ganda said...

OMG nana it has been a long time since I visited your blog and you are making me missing long beach a lot!
the last time i visited it was in 2008 and I kinda miss it a lot now!

how have you been doing?


Kim said...

Very nice pictures, they look wonderfull :)

Fashion Agony said...

Great pictures, very inspiring!

Fashion Agony blog

Rory said...

LBI is the best isn't it? :) One of my friends has a house right on the beach! !

Here and Away said...

Now I miss the sea too!!

Stop by!

le style child said...

wow such a wonderful photo diary. do more of these! x

leyla. said...

footprints in the sand, always a classic. you can tell how much you love and enjoy the sea.


victoria* said...

niiiice pictures!:)

A said...

Gorgeous photos Dylana!
There's something about the beach and the ocean that makes them both so mysterious and beautiful.

In the summer (and maybe the other seasons), there's nothing like feeling sand between your toes as you watch the ocean breathe and move. I miss that feeling too.

I've never been to Long Beach Island but I would love to go someday. It sounds marvelous there.

Strangely enough, I live close enough to the beach in California that I could probably go every weekend if I really wanted to but I've only been maybe 2 or 3 times in the past 2 years.
I've never really considered myself a typical beachy kind of person. I don't realize how much i love the beach until I'm far, far away from it and looking at pictures of it.
Maybe I just haven't gone to the beach at the right time. Next time, I'll wait until the sky has a slightly darker feel to it (like the sky in your photos) before I throw on my swimsuit and something simple and wispy. Then I'll head down to the beach and let everything just wash over me.

Thanks for sharing these amazing photos!!


Natalie Suarez said...

AMAZING AMAZINGGGGG WOWZERS i am obsessed with this post


nat tat tat

Jeans Please! said...

2nd pic - amazing tatoo!

Ms.Fashionista said...

Love the feeling of sand beneath your toes. So calm.


Jessica W said...

Wish I was there :)

The Lovelorn

Fashiable said...

Loving this post, thanks for sharing

Z said...

Love those pictures


Alexia Mickens said...

These snaps are good!! I just left the beach a couple weeks ago and I miss the feeling of sand under my toes!!!

xx, alexia in the meantime <--

Ana Rita d'Almeida said...

Nice tattos!!! Love it :)

Bisou honey

the outfit diaries said...

very cool pictures!

monkeyshines ♥ said...



Lulut Marganingtyas said...

lots of pretty picts..


Junah Cagang said...

amazing photos :)

Blog: Oh it's Juno

GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle said...

Such a beautiful place. I love seeing the ocean, and sand and beaches.
Beauty and Fashion in Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

Remy Ramirez said...

Beautiful photos-- LOVE the backpack!


Michelle Lee said...


Fabrizia said...

Inspiring post!
Cosa mi metto???

Felicia Tan said...

beautiful pictures :)
i miss the beach x

dolceedamara said...

Amazing pics! So inspirational!

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Stunning pictures! Love the bag :3 xx

Marianna said...

Sweet photos!!