Thursday, August 2, 2012

GREEN THUMB


Last weekend we stumbled upon this quaint little plant shop called City Planter after brunch in Northern Liberties (at Honey's, of course). I do not consider myself a green thumb at all, but I do appreciate the beauty of what it all entails. I understand the gardener's enthusiasm when it comes to watching something grow and nourish itself with the help of one's own hand. All I know is that when I own my first real home, I want to have a little garden in the backyard to tend to. An all natural stress reliever for sure. The little gems of Philadelphia, such as this place, are such a day brightener, and I am on the hunt for more.

**All pictures by me

19 comments:

Rory said...

Those are so cool! They are almost like art! :)
Rory
www.WearAboutsBlog.com

Marlena said...

It;s so pretty, and a little eerie. I feel like planting your own little garden would be fun too, but then I think of all the kneeling and sun beating on your back stuff and may start to reconsider haha

monkeyshines ♥ said...

beautiful!

Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

Jasmine Nicole said...

Such inspiring pictures

Hanna & Christel said...

really beautiful post!

<3

Pili's style said...

the pictures are very nice :)

http://pilisstyle.blogspot.com

Fashiable said...

Love the second photo!

www.fashiable.nl

lipoooo said...

Beautiful pictures! :)

Madam Chic said...

like those photos!!

Please visit my blog!!
kisses

madamchic.blogspot.com

Ash said...

Beautiful refreshing pictures..




http://finelittlelife.blogspot.com/

garde said...

refresh pics...very beautiful
fran

showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

a. said...

That place is heaven!
Although I think if I bought one of those plants they would't survive very long.

http://the-makingofthings.blogspot.com.au/

Lizzie said...

These images are lovely! I love gardening in my teeny tiny apartments patio garden I created. I too dream of the day I will have a house with a big back yard where I can plant and garden to my hearts content :)

xo
Lizzie

placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

Ria Michelle said...

Wow so pretty!

Adele said...

awwwee, loving all the shots! lovely! <3

-adele
livelikeadreamer.blogspot.com
livelikeadreamer.blogspot.com

Fabrizia said...

Amazing place!
Cosa mi metto???

Femke. said...

wow, gorgeous!
love these pictures!!

xofemke.
www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

songbird said...

my mother has a green thumb!and i love plants growing all over the place!when i own my own home i would like to grow a few vegetable plants..chillies and tomatoes aren't that hard to grow..at least not for my mom!

umi said...

wonderful!!

http://umi-fashionstyle.blogspot.jp/