Sunday, August 26, 2012

SHOPBOP PICKS // Fall Boots


I can't ever get enough of a good fall boot. They go with everything and can stand the wear and tear of all weather conditions like a champ. From a basic black Chelsea-style boot to an edgy cutout bootie, Shopbop's got an amazing selection. I'm salivating over too many at the moment. Not that I really need anymore to add to my ever growing collection. But how divine are those burnt red Madewell babies? Too divine.

From top right (going clockwise):

Alyssa Boot by Dolce Vita
Lafon Cutout Bootie by Rachel Comey
Lana Flat Booties by Rachel Roy
Chelsea Bootie by Madewell

12 comments:

bon. said...

love the cut out booties! great selection :)

battlecriesandchampagne
x

a. said...

Love the chelsea bootie, would just go with everything. I've got a pair similar - that died- and they were the most amazing and comfortable shoes ever.

monkeyshines ♥ said...

stunning!

Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

leyla. said...

speaking of boots, i just stumbled upon a dolce vita pair of boots, that i had my eye on for months. they're mine now. i'm definitely happy about that. the rachel roy pair is very nice as well.

Kiwi Fashion Blog said...

I love DV by Dolce Vita booties, bought two pairs last year! Can't get enough of them :)

Chelsea Sallee said...

I'll take the Rachel Roy booties please:)
xo, Chelsea
www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle said...

How'd you know I go weak for booties? These are fantastic.
Mom Fitness Journal | Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

Polly said...

cool boots)

POlly with love
follow)

Jeans Please! said...

rachel! <333

Style Higher™ said...

I like your boot design the best. :-)

Belle de Couture said...

I'm with you -- those Madewell's are amaze!

xo
Jen

http://belledecouture.com

Ms.Fashionista said...

Fab picks! The perfect fall boot is essential. The Rachel Comey ones are super unique.


www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

xo