Saturday, October 27, 2012


My friend Melissa and I tried using hair chalk for the first time a few weeks ago. I got lavender tips and she got some multi-colored braids. We are so cool.

Went out to a costume party in Long Island last night, and frolicked in the woods and beach this morning. It was wonderful. Going to continue the Halloween festivities tonight by staying in and chilling with some scary movies. I hear a hurricane is going to come through tomorrow night. Oh man. It might be a rainy and windy Halloween this year.

Picture by Brigette


fatima said...

I've never heard of hair chalk before but your lavendar tips look amazing! Definitely time to try it out. Lovely post, thanks for the inspiration :) x

♡, Fatima (fashionpilgrim)
Twitter: @fashpilgrim
Instagram: @fashionpilgrim

Sharmili said...

love how it worked out for you, I saw some at urban and I must try it out! :)
xx mili

Annika said...

it looks wonderful! i love it!


Rory said...

Yep, "Frankenstorm" is on its way haha! Love the hair chalk. Kind of a weird idea when you think about it...chalk on HAIR? but it looks so cool! :)
CLICK HERE to enter the $50 Fifth and Orient Giveaway
AND one more giveaway!! Visit my blog to enter both!

C.A.R. said...

It might be a SPOOKY Halloween this year for you guys!

Haylie said...

You guys' hair is so pretty! Have fun with the Haloween festivities! :)


Michelle Lee said...

cool hair!

Laura said...



Lucia Flores said...

Hair chalk is awesome! A great way to step away from the plain daily hair look without having to screw your hair with bleech :)!
In the Netherlands we are expecting snow tonight...a white Halloween? Weird!

XOXO from the Netherlands,

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

dolceedamara said...

Happy Halloween!

fran said...

really beautiful pic

Claudia G. said...

Awesome post :)!


Fashiable said...

That colour looks really beautiful!

Lisa said...

Very cute! love doing this to my hair.

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Love the hair! I tried it once but didn't work... Might try once more! :) xx

monkeyshines ♥ said...



Pili's style said...

cool picture!

Coco Bolinho said...

hello gorgeous!thank you for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment. I'm following you via GFC. If you like my blog, please follow me back:)
thank you

Seeking Style said...

pretty girls!

xo Jennifer