Monday, October 22, 2012

THOSE LONDON STREETS


vintage dress, Belle by Sigerson Morrison boots, Rebecca Minkoff bag, True Religion leather jacket

Our very last day in London was a pretty laid back one. Natalie and I tried to find our way to the top of Primrose Hill, but sort of got lost. Instead, we walked the streets of Chaulk Farm, a neighborhood a little north of Camden. It was an adorable area full of beautiful brick and all over white homes, large trees wide streets, and locals running errands or walking their dogs or taking their kids to the parks. This is where we found an adorable little breakfast place for a full English breakfast . . . my first one ever. I really could have walked and explored for days, but we were also in a hurry to make it over to Notting Hill to meet our friend for the Portobello Market, which literally blew my mind. More to come on Notting Hill soon. Gosh, I am missing London so much. There is just something about this city that tops even what NYC has to offer. It's hard to explain. Everything is just so delightful. That is the correct word. Delightful. Thank you London for giving me memories that I will remember forever and eve. The vintage dress I am wearing I bought at a vintage store on Brick Lane. It is one of my favorites ever. Ever since London, I have gotten back into vintage and thrift shopping once again. I cherish all the unique pieces I randomly find every once in a while that I know nobody else will have. And the stories I imagine them to tell.

Getting back into this song . . . 

Rabbit Song by Boy & Bear

34 comments:

Rhiannon Lorenzo said...

gorgeous photos, love your dress!

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

Natali said...

Such a pretty dress!! You look beautiful!
I can't wait to go to London in a month :)

http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

fran said...

total vintage! i like it
fran

NEW LOOK: EXECUTIVE FRAN
http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/10/executive-fran.html

FashionFlirt said...

Love your dress together with a leather jacket! x

http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.de/

Jasmin

MONI said...

you look like a vintage doll very cute

http://moneasywardrobe.com

Andrea said...

love your dress!

Liz Lauren said...

great jacket!


doing a giveaway on my blog!


http://lavieenliz.com

mamun mizi said...

such a wonderful blog honey

Kleider

Camilla said...

i love this area :)

xo Camilla

Into The Fold

Sabrina T. said...

nice dress!burgundy rocks:)

Patchwork à Porter

Sophie Moureto said...

I love this post!!!

Your blog is amazing

Good luck with the future

xx
Sophie from http://www.aroundlamode.com/

Pearl said...

Love the dress!! so cute <3

monkeyshines ♥ said...

lovely dress!

Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

fashion-love-fascination said...

amazing! I love London.. that's will be a my city. plz visit my blog:)

Airene said...

love the photos, looks vintage.

xo, airenevalerie.blogspot.com

Alexia Mickens said...

Vintage is just the best hands down! Love your dress!! I went to London back when I was younger and I didn't want to leave. I can't wait to visit again!

xx, alexia > In The Meantime

amalie said...

i am loving that dress!
xx

el_martina said...

very romantic look!

Seeking Style said...

Ooh I am loving that dress Dylana!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

hkperfumes72 said...

looking so preety so nice blog i like it .
Parfum pas cher

Laia London said...

Love your dress

morgan said...

i love when i find little pockets of big cities like this. i remember my second or third time in london (i was studying at uni of b'ham), we visited us friends who showed us some neat little spots. it was the one time i didn't bring my camera! but it was lovely. glad to have found your blog just now (via twitter). looking forward to future posts!

Laura said...

I'm currently studying in Florence and I'm going to London for my fall break! All of your pictures have made it look so exciting and beautiful. Can't wait to hit up some good thrift stores while I'm there.

Laura
foxtrailz.blogspot.com

irene wibowo said...

love your dress. :) so pretty. :)
Irene Wibowo

Ria said...

You look really beautiful.

Sharmili said...

ah your dress is perfection
xx mili

callmemaeby.blogspot.com/

Kirby said...

That is definitely my favourite thing about vintage, the stories I imagine they could tell! If only our clothes and shoes and jewellery could talk.

xx

http://thekirbybee.blogspot.com.au

The Daydreamer said...

love the way you rocked that beautiful vintage dress with that leather jacket and boots!! <3

Lucia Flores said...

Hmm, love that song!! Seems like you two had such an amazing time in London!!

XO,
Lucia

Arima erratu said...

Nice pics

lavelle said...

I love this post - your outfit is beautiful!

So strange that you love London so much - when I live in the UK and could hop on a train to London whenever I want and all that I dream about is visiting New York!

Emma xx

canvasofculture said...

i don't think two colors could compliment each other better! and always appreciate the combination of leather+ flowing dress. beautiful photos:)

Chyrel Gomez said...

Aww. I really love the photos!

Reese Aviana said...

I love it, simple but it's look fabulous. Your style was perfect for teenagers who always want to come out. I want it too and I am hoping that you will be posting again more on women's clothing. Thanks for sharing and keep on posting.