Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sheila Marquez Is Cool

Yup, she really is. This girl has got that easy, thrown together style that only works with confidence. And swaaaaag. I always see her around the Free People office since we've been using her a lot lately for the website and the upcoming catalog. I have to say, she is also super sweet in person. I think this is the only model I have seen so far smile at all times, as well as open and hold the door for you before entering the building. I love it when models are down-to-earth and grateful. And can wear bad-ass boots with pretty dresses.

**Pictures from


Ivanna said...

Love those boots. x

Kacie Cone said...

I'm loving her tattoo!

Seeking Style said...

She is gorg

xo Jennifer

Natalie Suarez said...

wuvs her too! xx


monkeyshines ♥ said...



Liz Lauren said...

omg those boots!!

check out this up and coming jean line!

FashionGeek said...

She is so pretty!
I am totally loving the boots and her tattoo!

Alice said...

Gorgeous much? Sheila looks like an absolutely stunning girl and most definitely photographs very well. Smily, polite, and able to wear rad boots with pretty dresses? Wow, she's got the whole package!
I'm looking forward to seeing her plenty more seems like she's quite a doll!


P.S. That tattoo! Those rings! Someone just introduce me to her already please?

Alice said...

I forgot to mention that Sheila looks almost like a combination of you and Natalie! Call me crazy but I could definitely see Ms. Marquez being related to you lovely Suarez ladies!
If that were the case, I would definitely have to be jealous of your genes :)


Lady Vintage said...

What a gorgeous look!

irene wibowo said...

cool photos! :)

Irene Wibowo

Alexia Mickens said...

I'd die for those boots! I've been looking at Nasty Gall + ASOS for a similiar pair!! She's great!!!
xx, sweet bird
xx, sweet bird

Fashion Reactor said...

She is gorgeous!!! I love her effortless style :)

Eirini from

Ria said...

She's gorgeous and I love her side cross tattoo. That's exactly where I'm thinking of getting a cross done. Mine would be simpler though.