Friday, February 15, 2013

A Flared Requirement


Evil Twin tunic, Free People extreme flare jeans, Banana Republic coat, Pamela Love x Nine West boots, random faux fur stole, Leibeskind purse

Happy post-Valentine's Day ya'll! I spent it getting crazy with friends, eating the best burgers in town, dancing to The Spice Girls and just laughing the night away. Good way to spend a Thursday night for sure. These pictures were taken on day 3 of fashion week, which sadly was the last one for me this season. Girl gotta work on Mondaaaaayyyyzzzzz. Oh well. Natalie and I took the morning slow to recover from the BCBG Max Azria party at the Boom Boom Room the night before. I just had one presentation this day, Trina Turk, and as you can tell from my previous post, I totally fell in love with the collection. I've been really digging my Free People flares and wanted to bust them out at Lincoln Center. I hardly see distressed denim at fashion week, and I really don't get why! It never fails to look and FEEL amazing. And the extra flare on these babies are spicier than ever. I call them my Woodstock jeans and I bet you know why. I threw on this deep red stole for an extra pop of color. I have never seen a stole in this color before, but I am drawn to it so much. It was hiding in a corner at my sister's place, and around my neck it went! Not too shabby, eh?

I am quite sad that fashion week is over and that I had to miss out on the wonderfully hectic madness of the second half of it all, but that's all right. There is always next season!

Currently listening to every single album by The White Stripes. I love them so freaking much!

31 comments:

The Fancy Teacup said...

Those flares are epic. x

www.TheFancyTeacup.com

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

love the flares, but the red stole really stands out! x

coldknees.blogspot.co.uk

Serena Aloserlikeme said...

In love with this outfit!
*_*

A loser like me

Natali said...

I like your tunic and necklace very much!

http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

monkeyshines ♥ said...

lovely jacket!

monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

yonosoyunaitgirl said...

Wow, great look! I love your pants! XX

Seeking Style said...

Yes! Love this!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Liz Lauren said...

I love the flare


check out my new shirt line!


http://lavieenliz.com/2013/02/14/rich-addictions-part-deux-karl-is-god/

devil-wears-gabbana said...

Stunning outfit,those jeans are perfect!

have a great weekend,

devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com

Lucia Flores said...

That sounds like an awesome time! Can't remember the last time I dance to the Spice Girls... oooh, it's time! And you are looking stunningly beautiful as always!

Have a nice weekend!

XOXO from the Netherlands,
Lucia

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

http://luciafloresdesigndiary.blogspot.com

Fashiable said...

Love this vintage look so much!

www.fashiable.nl

Am2Pm Chic said...

Love the vintage vibe of this look, those jean are epic.
xoxo
Christy

http://www.am2pmchic.com/

Märta said...

Gorgeous!

The Hearabouts said...

Love your outfit, so so cool!

Hugs,
E.

Domonique Wilson said...

I'm always on the hunt for a pair of good denim flares, that fit perfectly, seems I found them :)

Also the shade of that fur stole is too perfect.

x

wllwproject said...

Digging your red fur stole although it's 'random' :)

Sarah Harradine said...

Oh golly, these jeans are PERFECT. My MiH pale in comparison!
X

Oroma Roxella Rukevwe said...

wottt i love them!

A Blog by Oroma Roxella Rukevwe

Gabriella Briceño said...

Love the flare, the touch of red and the 70's wild child vibe of yours. xx.

Gaby.

http://www.saythefword.com

Paris said...

You are such a babe! I love the red light flare and faux fur. So happy that we have connected. <3 Your fashion week happenings look like you had such a fun time in NY.

Constance said...

You look the best in these flares!!!!! You really could wear anything!

http://www.frenchinlosangeles.com/

compah-keyeke theresa said...

hi
wonderful blog layout. wanna follow me back or visit my blog???

tcompah.blogspot.com

already following.....xxxxx

Georgia Herbert said...

these jeans are amazing!
and im so excited to see you love the white stripes too!
xo


http://georgiaandgiraffe.blogspot.co.uk/

Amina H. said...

Love your blog! I am following u now! Do you want to follow me?

cornercosmopolitans.blogspot.com

Rosalind said...

I was thinking 'Woodstock' when I scrolled through the images even before I got to your reference!
I can't believe it was 6 months ago that I had the pleasure of meeting up with you during your trip to London, and now you've just had the last of your 3 days at NYFW and I'm currently at LFW again. It's a carousel...

Fashion En Vie said...

I love your look, those flare pants suit you very well!

Dark Blue Stripes said...

Cute outfit. Digging the flairs.

Christie x

Dark Blue Stripes

Ick Waec said...

You're such a minx! Love those jeans x

Min Elsa said...

The flares are amazing! The red fur really caught my eye. What a great idea.

Please check out my blog: http://minelsa.blogspot.com/

fzillion said...

Skinny Jeans or Flare Jeans?
flare jeans for women

Denisa Cretu said...

I like this a lot. Thank you for sharing. I'm always looking for upcycles like this. In the end, you don't know it was a shipping pallet to begin with!
www.friv2planet.com , www.juegosfrivol.com , www.friv400game.com