Saturday, February 16, 2013

Free People // Like A Rolling Stone


A sneak peek at the next Free People lookbook, Like A Rolling Stone, shot by Anthony Nocella. A visual story inspired by our curious hearts and inner gypsy traveling souls. I definitely connect with the mood and styling of this lookbook. Ethnic inspired fabrics mixed with loose and wind-blown fabrics basically sum me up. Ever since I was little, when I traveled to a new place, I always made sure to bring back home an article of clothing or a little piece of jewelry to remind me of my stay there. The culture. The people. The colors. The smells. The liveliness. I miss my long and winded trips to Southeast Asia with my family. I have never been to a place that felt so foreign, so eccentric and so wild, yet at the same time also felt so homely to me. It's been too long since my last trip. I like the idea of closing your eyes and waking up to find yourself in a foreign land, with no idea or plan, but you fill up your backpack and going on an adventure anyways. There's still so much of the world I want to see, and it's nice to know that there are fashionable ways to look while I do it. Free People has always put new and fresh ideas in my head when it comes to fusing certain pieces and colors in my closet together. When it feels unexpected, that is usually when it's right.

28 comments:

Domonique Wilson said...

Her eyes..wow! Love the boots in the 3rd shot too.

x

Seeking Style said...

I can't even with this.. so so amazing!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

monkeyshines ♥ said...

fantastic boho styling!

monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

Kalina said...

perfect outfits, I love this photos <3

Adora Mehitabel said...

Loveee the bohemian style. Need that last skirt in my life xxx www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

Oroma Roxella Rukevwe said...

stunning!



A Blog by Oroma Roxella Rukevwe

Rory said...

LOVE the boho rocker vibe :) Free People is always so goood! :)
Rory
www.WearAboutsBlog.com
Enter my current Giveaway!

Jeans Please! said...

love her hair style

muhammad ibraheem said...

Investment Plans to make money online, Online Jobs can make money online from home, Just Visit
www.jobzcorner.com

Théa Unknown said...

So inspiring!



xx
Théa

Camille Danielle said...

Love, love, love it. Amazing collections.

Fashiable said...

Nice, love that aztec printed vest and scarf!

www.fashiable.nl

ivette said...

perfection!

Casey Marie said...

Looooooove this!! xoxo

www.caseyscollection.blogspot.com

wanderings of a little soul said...

oh, how i love it!


wanderingsofalittlesoul.blogspot.de

TheMindsClothes said...

Amazing clothes !
Thanks for this discovery !

Kacie Cone said...

I'm in love with this, thanks for the sneak peak!

Haley Valerie said...

I love Free People!

-Haley-
haleyvalerie.blogspot.com

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Amazing lookbook, thank you for shairng xx

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com"

C.A.R. said...

Eek so pretty!!!

munchmecat.blogspot.com

MargieF said...

im really into this Navajo kind of style its definitely the look ill be going for when the weather stops being crap! I've tried to incorporate this style in the items in my store as well:)
margief
x
www.stonethemoon.com

g.ta said...

awesome!! =`)

xoxo,
teru2xbozu.blogspot.com

Zuzana Konecna said...

Amazing clothes!

Lauren said...

Your exquisite description of the Free People brand in spot on!! Love you and your charming wit and good blog read!!!!!

(='.'=)
Lauren at adorn la femme

Pili's style said...

this collection looks really cool! I like this country-like style for lazy days!
http://pilisstyle.blogspot.com/

Ick Waec said...

Her eyes are bloody amazing!

Samantha Palmer said...

I'm so in love with this..

Samantha Palmer said...

I'm so in love with this..