Friday, February 22, 2013

New In

New little beauty goodies keep things feeling fresh. You know, a little pick me up for a drabby work week. My face has never felt brighter, clearer and smoother since I've been using Dr. Jart's V7 Vita Laser 2.1 Skin Perfecting Revitaliser. Wow, that's a long name, but for good reason. In the amount of time that it takes you to repeat the name 5 times over is how fast you will start to see a difference in your skin. I use it morning and night, and hardly do I even need concealer anymore. My new O.P.I. nail colors Fly (blue) and Hot & Spicy (orange) keep my tips looking hot this winter. And they remind me that spring is just around the corner. Loreal's 24 Hr Infallible Eye Shadow in Glistening Garnet is a nice change from my everyday gold shimmer and brown tones. It's a bit daring, but can also be subtle with just a light wash of it on your lids. I like the effect that the red shimmer has on a face with only a natural lip and pink cheeks. And finally, to infuse my days with pretty scents and a girlish feeling, I reach for Kate Spade's new roll-on fragrance Live Colorfully. It smells like fresh flowers with a hint of something exotic!

And lip color. Now that is always a major priority in my book. Recently I have been experimenting with more far out colors, like super matte red, almost black purple and super in your face fuschia. Why not? YOLO! You only live once!  Boys may not really dig a brightly colored lip, but our self confidence surely does! A standout lip livens up the face and instantly makes you beam from within. Or at least I like to think so. My sister got me this this Nars Lipstick in Heat Wave for Christmas, and I have been using it instead of my normal cherry red. It's a fire hot mix of red and orange that is so much more punchy and fun than the good old classic route. I like to mix it up more. Pout up girls.

This new cuff from Karen London that I like to pretend is armor for my wrist. I mean it literally is, with its cage-like design and nubby little extremities. It makes working at a computer that much more fun since now I have something awesome to look at every now and then while I type.

Well, that's it for now! Happy Friday guys! Pumped for a fun weekend with friends!


Somebody said...

These are lovely!

Fashiable said...

Love the OPI polishes! Happy weekend :)

Gita said...

I have to try out this Dr. Jart thing. I bet it's amazing. Lovely OPIs! :)
Have a great weekend.


Seeking Style said...

I need to try a bright lip color like you!

xo Jennifer

Carissa Clark said...

Just got those two O.P.I nail colors from the LA Fake Prom giveaway bag, so perfect!!

Happy Friday :)

Eazy to Earn said...

Online Ad Post Jobs Available(11553)
Http:// Internet Online
Home Base Copy Paste Jobs Available Regestration
$200 To $1000/- As Per Month Earning $100 To $300 Daily
Regestration Daily Working Daily Earning
For Further Detail ?


nice items!!!!


C.A.R. said...

seems cool!

Frambu said...

What a beautiful lip color <3

harry and the hippe chic said...

love that cuff!

SoapiUk said...

ohh i love the nail polishes, especially the orange one! xx

Randi Killian said...

Heatwave is addicting! Once you start with it no other shade will ever do the trick! It is seriously my fave!


Kacie Cone said...

That blue nail polish looks awesome, can't wait to see it on you!

Oroma Roxella Rukevwe said...

I love the cuff!

New outfit post: A Blog by Oroma Roxella Rukevwe

Jacqueline davis moranti said...

You're very right, less is more when it comes to makeup! How liberating it is to not have to depend on a makeup kit, except of course the red lipstick! Love your sweet wonder woman cuff!


Denisa Cretu said...

I love all the posts, I really enjoyed, I would like more information about this, because it is very nice. Thanks for sharing. , ,