Friday, March 1, 2013

Free People March 2013 Catalog Sneak Peek!


And Free People does it again with the March 2013 catalog which launches on Monday! This vibrant color story literally swings us into spring with endless floral seas, mesmerizing sunshine and dreamy light bursts. These images just make me feel so happy and so inspired. I need to go find myself a field to frolic in with bare feet and my hair down long and messy. And I want to adorn myself in lightweight and effortlessly pretty layers. An earth angel of some sorts is what I think I'm going to aspire to. Thank you Free People for etching this vision into my brain. I want it to stay there forever and ever and ever. Make sure to keep a lookout on Monday to see the complete catalog. It will blow your mind :)

22 comments:

devil-wears-gabbana said...

WOW! Stunning!

devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com

Londyn said...

Love!! Thanks for sharing!

Jacqueline davis moranti said...

Wow, these photos are fantastic! Can't wait to see the full catalog!

-Jacqui, Burgundywhispers.com

Jeans Please! said...

OMG this is so beautiful

irene wibowo said...

cool! :)
Irene Wibowo

monkeyshines ♥ said...

beautiful styling!


monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

aleksandra said...

Wow! Those photos are really beautiful! <3

Mili said...

Oh my gosh, I can't get over how vibrant the colors are. So beautiful!

Mili from call me, Maeby

Seeking Style said...

FP can do no wrong!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Alice said...

I want EVERYTHING. Free People are just so awesome! xx

http://alicesstylenotes.blogspot.co.uk/

CaĆ³tica Lucie said...

so beautiful! I just want to lay on the grass and smell flowers! thank you Dylana...

Kalina said...

beautiful <3

Apneet Kaur said...

love everything esp the sequin shorts + floral jumpsuit!

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Gorgeous editorial! Love it! xx

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Kacie Cone said...

Everything is so beautiful, I'm so excited! Bye bye bank account haha

Kacie Cone said...

Everything is so beautiful, I'm so excited! Bye bye bank account haha

FUTURE LOVE said...

Amazing photographs!!!!!! love it!!!!

Am2Pm Chic said...

Lovely photos, and all great items.
xoxo
Christy

http://www.am2pmchic.com/

Camille Danielle said...

The new catalog for Free People is amazing.

Oroma Roxella Rukevwe said...

It looks so lovely, can't wait to see everything <3


Personal Style Blog By ORR

jessica wu said...

=wait this is literally incredible. the brightness of the colors is CRAZY!!!
love it

xx

Law whalebone said...

This is stunning!