Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Threadsence // Untamed Lookbook

The new Threadsence spring lookbook, Untamed, is out and it's impeccably wonderful. Photographed by Nicole L. Hill in the stunning mountainsides of Santa Barbara, it's delightfully open, intensely bright and undeniably free and untamed. It really touches all your senses and creates a vision of everything I dream of spring being. So many festival-worthy outfits here, all against a backdrop that showcases the beauty and limitlessness of what California has to offer all year round. I think this has got to be one of my favorite Threadsence lookbooks ever. There is one thing I want to do the most this spring, and that is to roam. Threadsence, you are making me want to be the most free spirit I can be.

And now, some lyrics from one of my favorite Little Dragon songs, Feather, to get me in the mood: 

Rather be a bandit than a lover
Rather be a man with the other
to run the mountain down run it down

Rather be a whisper in heaven
then a daughter locked in your prison
so run the mountain down run it down

You are airborne
You've got silver rays
will it ever float will it ever soar along


Frambu said...

Hermoso! me encantó el lookbook :)


Lizette Rosser said...

beautiful pictures! lovely lookbook


monkeyshines ♥ said...

natural beauty!


Sian Deciantis said...

Love, love, love, LOVE Little Dragons do you also like MS MR? They are me newest obsession. This lookbook is gorgeous it has that lovely hippie vibe you seem to embody in your style.
Style With Friends

Juliette Laura said...

Threadsense look books literally get me every time. always perfection. This is making me dream of warm weather, festival season, and clothes to go with it all.

Juliette Laura

Seeking Style said...

I always look forward to new Threadsence lookbooks!

xo Jennifer


Apneet Kaur said...

so dreamy!

Paige said...

Wow wow! Beautiful photos! The first one especially! x


mirjam schuurkamp said...

i love the photos and the looks

New outfit post ; Oh boy

Debby said...

LOVED this lookbook. Such nice boho inspired pieces.
xoxo Debby

aiken said...

epitome of perfection!!

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Amazing editorial! xx


Natalie Suarez said...


Paris said...

Lovely Looks!

Siânicles said...

I love that song, and I love this lookbook! xx

Oroma Roxella Rukevwe said...

Omg, too coincidental, I'm currently going through this Little Dragon obsession stage then I'm scrolling through your blog and I see lyrics to one of my fave songs <3333

I love the lookbook too!

Personal Style Blog By ORR