Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Wasteland // Gypsy Underground

Wasteland's March 2013 Gypsy Underground lookbook is such a cool and psychedelic mix of rock n' roll meets flower child. Hard and soft has never looked so cool. Give me sweaty groupie tees and hippie crowns any day. This makes me wish I was in Austin, Texas right now for SXSW. A lot of my friends and even my sister are on their way there right now and I was begging them all to find a way to hide me in her suitcase without having my boss notice me gone from work for a week. Sadly, I am staying here in Philly during the festivities. Well, there's always next year and at least I have Coachella to look forward to in April! Just one more month to go and I'm off to Cali again! Woohoo!!

Anywhoooooo, make sure to head over to Wasteland! The shop is always full of goodies and they carry my favorite brands like Evil Twin and Somedays Lovin'. Everythaaaang I need all in one spot.


EV said...

So pretty~ I just stocked up on my long skirts<3 Can't wait for warmer weather~


monkeyshines ♥ said...

fascinating styling!


EmerJa said...

Love it, especially the first picture:)


MA Dunja said...

First pic looks great!



Seeking Style said...

Sorry you couldn't make it to SXSW this year... Coachella will make up for it though! I am missing Coachella this year, but hopefully I'll be back for the next one!

xo Jennifer


perfumehk said...

so lovely pics . so nice blog . i like it
Parfum pas cher.

My Gaby said...

Amazing picture! love the inspiration!


Domonique Wilson said...

Oh that's such a shame :( hopefully your sis will update you lots! I adore this lookbook so much, the vibe, the clothing everything.


Jessica Wu said...

wahhh what a cool cool lookbook!


bon. said...

im sending my bestie to shop up a storm at wasteland when she visits la next month. this lookbook has just made me more excited for the goodies she will bring back for me!!


Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Such a great editorial! xx


Oroma Roxella Rukevwe said...

Perfect <3

New Haul & Outfit Post: Personal Style Blog By ORR

Hanna & Christel said...

such a gorgeous lookbook!


Angel Hendricks said...

love all of these looks

BLAIRE said...

Oh man i love these pics!! Beautiful... Can't wait to see more.