Monday, April 8, 2013

A Few More Days Until Coachella!


On Thursday morning I'll be on a plane to Los Angeles with the Free People team and then road tripping it to Palm Springs for a weekend of Coachella magicalness. So many bands I am stoked to see!!! The lineup is incredible! Yeah Yeah Yeahs. Band of Horses. Metric. Local Natives. Divine Fits. Youth Lagoon. Polica. The XX. Hot Chip. The Wombats. Vampire Weekend. Tanlines. The Lumineers. James Black. Smith Westerns. White Arrows. Wild Belle. Red Hot Chili Peppers. These are a few of my already faves that I can't wait to see. But what I can't wait for even more is to discover new bands and new music to add to my Indulgence list. That is always the most exciting. Are any of you guys going to be at Coachella this weekend? And if yes, who are you most excited to see?

12 comments:

fran said...

baby you're amazing

NEW OUTFIT: ELECTRIC COLORS WITH DENIM
http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/04/yellow-denim-and-blue-electric.html

Hanna & Christel said...

sounds great!

<3

Jane said...

You're gonna have so much fun <3 Lucky you !!!

Sew on Trend said...

Social Distortion and Ben Howard on the same festival. OMG, Coachella must be a blast. Have a great start in the festival summer.

The Crush said...

Looks like you're gonna have fun darling!
Sounds like a great programm!

xx

sweet harvest moon said...

I'm so jealous! Dream festival!

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

So jealous! xx

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Kacie Cone said...

So jealous! I wish I could go! Can't wait to see all your pictures :)

Seeking Style said...

I am excited to see your coverage!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Oroma Roxella Rukevwe said...

The lineup is amazing!


Personal Style Blog By ORR

Angel In This Dress said...

So jealous! I wish I could go one day... I'm from England and always have big difficulty with purchasing tickets because of the time difference x x

Carmo said...

ohh i wish i could go!!!great lineup!


carmo.clix.pt