Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I'm Going to Coachella . . . with Free People!


And it's official! I'm heading to Coachella this year (well you guys already know that), but I'm going with a brand that's super special to me . . . FREE PEOPLE!!! So excited to be heading back to Cali with my best friend and sistah Natalie and a few other rad people for my second year at the festival, including my bud Brigette! See who they are here! I've read the lineup over and over for all three days and I'm head over heels freaking out at how good it's going to be. I saw so many amazing bands I love last year, and I expect to do the same this year, and throw in a bunch of new ones, as well!  Free People has a few rad things up their sleeves for us and I know it's going to be a sweet time. Can't wait to keep you guys updated the whole way through! Coachella, BRING IT.

17 comments:

sweet harvest moon said...

Lucky girl!

I'm looking forward to the festival season in Europe. Such a wonderful time of the year!

Have a great time,
Sara

monkeyshines ♥ said...

beautiful capture!

monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

Jeans Please! said...

exciting! waiting for more!

Andrea said...

awesome! have fun!!!

Fashiable said...

oooh my i'm so jealous of you. but have funnn! can't wait to see photos and everything :)

Irene's Closet said...

really cool!

xx
www.ireneccloset.com

Seeking Style said...

Have a blast! Wish I could make it this year.

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Juliette Laura said...

SO EXCITING. I can't wait to see all your pictures! Have fun, lucky girl.

xoxo
Juliette Laura
juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Isabella said...

Jealous! That's so exciting. Have an incredible time. xo Isabella
www.viewsofnow.com

Kelly said...

SO jealous! And to go with Free People?? That sounds like just about the most perfect combination ever! Have a blast! :)

xoxo
Sequins & Shadows

canvasofculture said...

woow sounds so great! excited to see the photos you capture:)

xx

Oroma Roxella Rukevwe said...

Lucky you!




New Outfit Post: Personal Style Blog By ORR

Belinda Buttercup said...

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :)! Have fun at Coachella!! I am so jealous :D!

xo Belinda

fringe-buttercup.blogspot.de

Kacie Cone said...

Ah so jealous! Have fun! Can't wait to read all about and see your pictures :)

lavelle said...

JEALOUS! Have fun and can't wait to see your snaps x

Sian Bowen said...

Awww Im soooooo super jealous!!

www.eatplaydreamlive.blogspot.com

x

Milly. said...

Equally so very excited to get down to Coachella ! Looking forward to drawing out some beautiful clothes, particularly summery ones, having been bombarded by San Francisco wind and fog recently... Which weekend are you all going? x