Monday, April 22, 2013

Living


I've been thinking about a lot lately. About life. About where I see myself in one day from now. One month. One year. One decade. How things were 4 years ago. 4 months ago. Thinking about the direction I want to set myself in. Am I stalling on certain goals? Am I afraid of certain things? And I scared of change? Tired of chasing things? Am I totally and completely happy with where am I now? What is missing from my life? Thoughts. Thoughts. Thoughts. Always endlessly running through my head. It's good to always be thinking, dreaming, pushing forward, wanting to learn more. Do more. Be more. Sometimes I get frustrated or scared that I'm not going to see enough or experience enough of the world or life before a certain age. I want to live while I'm young. See as much as I can when I'm young. I want to experience each day as a day that is completely different from the day before and what the day after will be. Mmmm. Thoughts. Maybe it's because I'm 25 that I am having all these thoughts. In a ceaseless stage of transitions and changing of minds and figuring things out. It's exciting to think that the world can literally be at my fingertips. I can do anything.  But one thing I realize that I need to stop doing is that I need to stop worrying about time. Why put a time limit on things? Something amazing and great and wonderful and spectacular may happen today, tomorrow, 5 months from now, 10 years from now. I've always been sort of an impatient one, so maybe taking things slower will be a good thing. I have my whole life to see this, do that, feel this way. It may happen tomorrow. It might have happened yesterday but I won't even realize it until 10 days from now. It may happen when I'm married and have children. Or it might never happen. But you know what? That's completely okay. Deep down I do feel like things happens for certain reasons, but that we also do have a huge hand in forming these happenings for ourselves in ways over time, despite outside forces that are known or unknown. As long as we trust our inner reasoning, that's all that matters. 

And now here are a few little pretty things that make me happy right this second. Because every second counts.


**Most pictures from http://lilibaba.tumblr.com

23 comments:

Numie Abbot said...

"Just Be!" haha

Love this post! Just remember that whatever amazing things you're going to do in life, you're already on the path. You're an amazing person, creating cool stuff and adding beauty to the world in so many ways already. Keep living from moment to moment guided by your heart like you're doing. After all, the present is all you have control over. Life will turn out amazing. Especially when you have a rad head on your shoulders like you do.
xx

Anne said...

OMG, I see pure perfection in these pictures! Love it so much! Do you take them yourself? Otherways, on which sites do you find them?
Love, Anna

www.fashionanna.com

StyleIDnet said...

Love, love, love the pictures ..... very inspiring, you got a great selection.
XX,

** Styleidnet INSTAGRAM **
** Style Id Net **
* Bloglovin *
.


monkeyshines ♥ said...

gorgeous and inspiring!


monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

MintJulep said...

Oh girl, you remind me SO much of myself at that age ;), you're a true Librian alright!!! Love ya*
http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

Jeans Please! said...

this is so beautiful!

Lucia Flores said...

The same thoughts are running through my head each day. I hit 28 yesterday and I really need to stop worrying about time as well. Let it go, youth has no age. There is no end to the adventures we can have in life.

XOXO from the Netherlands,
Lucia

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

http://luciafloresdesigndiary.blogspot.com

Emma C-M said...

love reading your blog. i have definitely become more inspired with my life since reading yours and i gutted that it's taken me as long as it has to find your blog.

perfect post for a little boost. sometimes its easier to see things when other people write it and that's how ive been feeling at the moment. you summed it up perfectly.

xx

Emilie said...

Having quite a bad day and this post just gave me hope and inspiration. Thank you.

Christina Marie said...

Wonderful, inspiring post!

xx
www.naturally-christina.blogspot.com

Roseanne said...

aww these photos are so cute and I can totally relate with you. Im just 20 and sometimes I feel like where would I be tomorrow, one week from now, one month etc. I keep waiting for something out of the ordinary to happen in my life and it happens but I realized it is better not to over think and live everyday as it comes. Dont worry Dy, everything would work out in the end. If it doesnt, then it is not the end.:)

http://roseanneatthecarrefour.blogspot.co.uk/

eyeknow style said...

You and I have so much in common... Thank you for the encouragement on today's post. I needed to read that:-) I recently just started a blog and I hope it develops as beautifully as yours:-) many blessings

- Carol

Halie said...

Very cool pictures.
http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

Steffys Pros and Cons said...

we have the same thoughts, and i have been thinking all the same things lately. maybe its the 25-year-old blues? :)

xo

Mónica - Mes Voyages à Paris Style Blog said...

Wonderful post.. so inspiring!
xx
M.
MÓNICA - MESVOYAGES A PARIS STYLE BLOG

LOVE IS FOR ASSWHOLES said...

you have a lifetime to think about it, believe me time is not an issue whether your 20 or 60 if your doing what you ant it will always feel good, besides what are you worried about you've accomplished more than some who work there whole lives trying to get to and some never do what on earth are you worried about doll?

wllwproject said...

As much as we wanna preserve youth and vitality forever, I believe that each stage in life has its specific experiences that ought to be lived out and is beautiful in its own right. Savour each stage I say!

eediecakes said...

Hey! Long time reader, first time poster! Wow I can really empathise with your thoughts! I'm also 25 and having these same running dialogues in my mind. I feel almost as if I have until 30 to fulfill these dreams and goals as then I'll 'really' have to grow up! But you're right and it's okay to be exactly where you are and accept that it's where you're supposed to be. :) xx

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Great inspirations! xx

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Sara Inga Catrin said...

This post just made my day, truly inspirational! Thank you, x S.

Sian Bowen said...

Best photo of Johnny Depp ever!!

www.eatplaydreamlove.blogspot.com

x

Annabelle Hung said...

I love your attitude, girl!
You inspired me so much!

Oroma Roxella Rukevwe said...

Love.


Personal Style Blog By ORR