Sunday, April 21, 2013

Love Is In The Air


Free People robe, Volcom bikini top, Spell & the Gypsy Collective Gypsy Love Bells pants, Vanessa Mooney necklaces

Can't you tell that I am missing that hot desert heat? These pictures were taken a lazy morning lounging around the Free People house during my Coachella trip. Sadly, it is still not hot enough in Philly to be running around in bikini tops and light as feather robes. Been living in my Spell & the Gypsy flares. They feel like a second skin and are the most comfortable things in my closet right now. In the springtime I always embrace my inner bohemian spirit so much more. I spend more time outside, running by the river or lying in the grass and just staring up into the blue, blue sky for what seems like hours. I am happy to say that I have achieved my New Year's Resolution of being more active and fit this year. I started a regular workout regimen starting at the end of last summer and have been keeping it up since then! It just feels so good to sweat it out after a long day sitting at my desk at work. I have come to a place in my life where I really love and appreciate my body, and only want to do it good. Yes, I like to go out with my friends and drink and be crazy and fun, but alcohol is definitely a much, much smaller part of my social life right now, and I don't think I have ever felt better. And I still can go out and have a good time, but I am treating myself better when I'm at it. Here's to spring and to loving every part of ourselves. And to looking bikini ready by the start of summer!

28 comments:

Cassie said...

i am in love with your trousers! perfecT for festivals, you look so cool! i'm jealous

cassie xx

www.sarcassie.blogspot.co.uk

Fashiable said...

WOW you look SO beautiful! X

Jeans Please! said...

this is so beutiful!

monkeyshines ♥ said...

adorable!

monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

Louise Lawrence said...

I wish I could wear those outfits in Spring, its still under 10 degrees centigrade here in the UK :c not fair! Your outfits are stunning

xoxo

http://ribbitsaidthefrogcalledtoad.blogspot.com

Jana K. said...

dyl these are so good!!!!!!

canvasofculture said...

absolutely beautiful robe! you and Nat both styled it perfectly:)

x

Sabrina T. said...

hippy chic yeah!love it!

Patchwork à Porter

Kacie Cone said...

These pictures are so fun, you look amazing!

Domonique Wilson said...

Total babe, also I'm with you on the whole new outlook to fitness, I started last September and have never felt better :)

x

AVY said...

Super hot, the 70s are back.

/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com


Oroma Roxella Rukevwe said...

Love this look, Nana <3

New Outfit Post: Personal Style Blog By ORR

Otro blog fashion said...

Amazing <3

http://otroblogfashion.blogspot.com/

Carmen Ri said...

You look so pretty! Those trousers are really amazing!

Carmen Ri.

Paint Me Blooming said...

This cardigan dress piece looks like it has been made for you :)

You look gorgious darling!
Love is surely in the air :)

xx

ann kim said...

Gorgeous Nana! <3

Six Feet From The Edge - Debbie said...

STUNNING! Love the 4th pic so much! :)

x

šlapica said...

love your blog also, so cute this hippie outfit

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Stunning photos and outfit. x

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Elen Ellis said...

Great pics dear!
Take alook to my blog, new post
Follow us?:)
find me here
BLOGSPOT: Elen And The City
TUMBLR: Elen And The City
FACEBOOK: Elen Ellis

Aguś said...

Amazing photos dear:) You look cool:)

wllwproject said...

I'm not sure whether I'll ever rock flairs like that but they are just so YOU! Awesome photos!

Ria said...

I feel like it is never going to get warm here on the east coast. These photos are adorable.

Seeking Style said...

I may have a crush on you ;)

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

g.ta said...

great outfit!! loved it!! =`)

xoxo,
teru2xbozu.blogspot.com

Gabriella Briceño said...

Love these pictures, very inspiring in a wild child kinda way. You rock the flares and kimono. xx

Gaby,


www.saythefword.com

Kiara Schwartz said...

Favorite post of all time!

Tobruckave Blog

Juliette Laura said...

Such cool photos! You are perfect!

xoxo
Juliette Laura
juliettelaura.blogspot.com