Thursday, April 25, 2013

Wild Belle


MINPINK top from Wasteland, H&M striped top, American Apparel hat, Karen London necklaces, Vanessa Mooney silver thunderbird ring

Wahoo! It's finally Thursday! What a busy week. All I can think about at the end of each day is collapsing in the comfort of my bed and zoning out to my favorite tunes. It's been that sort of week. Still have posts from Coachella coming up (yes, I know I am behind), but for now here's a little heavily embellished look from not too long ago. Still into layering, even though the weather is slowly warming up. Even in the summer, light blouses worn open and kimonos are my jam on jam on jams. I was helping my sister clean out her jewelry box this day, and found a few little treasures that she let me keep. As you can see, I piled them all on. There's never such a thing as too much when it comes to accessories I think. Also, these pictures remind me that I need to paint my nails. Pronto.

26 comments:

Natali said...

In love with this lovely boho outfit!

http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

Quiqui said...

Love the look and your bracelets! Have fun with your sister jewelry box!
www.notasinfashion.blogspot.com

Kacie Cone said...

Wow all of those rings are so gorgeous! Wish I had a sister so we could share jewelry!

Lady Vintage said...

Very nice pics! Your rings are crazy :)
http://theladyvintage.blogspot.fr/

Juliette Laura said...

I love these photos! Your jewelry is so so gorgeous!

xoxo
Juliette Laura
juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Fashiable said...

The sec photo is just GORGEOUS. You always have the perfect photos. You should make a magazine with all your beautiful collection! X

monkeyshines ♥ said...

amazing accessories!

sagalina said...

love this boho look!
x,
Sagalina

Seeking Style said...

Boho beauty!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Paint Me Blooming said...

You really suit floppy hat like no one :)
I love this one :)

xx

Jeans Please! said...

Beautiful!

Francesca Rose said...

absolutely gorgeous! :-)

Francesca xo
www.yummylikecake.blogspot.co.uk

fashion-meets-art said...

wonderful look. love it.
kisses
maren anita

FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

Vanesa Cruz said...

Simply gorgeous! :)

Sue said...

wow! would wear all of it in a heartbeat :)

mirjam schuurkamp said...

You are beautifull!

New outfit post; Homies
www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

sweet harvest moon said...

Loving your rings!

Gabriella BriceƱo said...

Love love love this look. So fresh and boho as you. xx


Gaby,


www.saythefword.com

canvasofculture said...

gorgeous! love that third photo. evokes such a peaceful feeling:)

xx

Lucia Flores said...

You can never wear too much accessories. So nice of your sis to let you keep some of here jewelry.

XOXO from the Netherlands,
Lucia

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

http://luciafloresdesigndiary.blogspot.com

Debby said...

so beautiful :O

debb-y.blogspot.de

Karen Reid-Mogford said...

just gorgeous! love!
xo

FASHION COCKTAIL said...

i love your photo!

xo xo
fc

Melanie Pangilinan said...

I love all your jewelry and tops. =)

xxoo
Melanie
www.aetherlily.net

FilthyRacksForever said...

This is my first time checking out your blog it is amazing keep up the good work!I have to follow :)
Jaz at filthyracksforever.com & dressedtoinspire.bigcartel.com

Lisa said...

te ves muy linda !