Friday, May 31, 2013

It's Friday I'm In Love


H&M tee, Free People maxi top, Vintage shorts, Natalie & Dylana Suarez x Modern Vice boots, Vanessa Mooney necklaces, Stance socks, Stela 9 bag 

Hip hip hooray. It's FRIDAAAAAYYY. Once again! Ha. How much does a working girl love her weekends? Too freaking much. A funky to outfit to start Friday off on a kitschy sort of foot. Sometimes it baffles me how I get dressed in the morning. I like the assurance that comes with a well thought out, planned outfit. But sometimes by the time I put the head-to-toe look on, I'm already bored of it because I've already thought about it to much. Boo to planning your outfit in advance and cheers to throwing on something cheeky a few minutes before heading out the door. You might find that you really dig what you put together, and because of the time limit, it may be something you've never tried before. Ooooh excitement. Changing things up a bit without even really trying! 

This day was such a day. A muggy day leaning towards summer, yet it still didn't feel right to be too exposed. First went on the shorts. And then the stripes. Always chic, but boring all by itself. Okay, my lilac Modern Vice Chloe boots. A decadent adornment for my feet. But oh my . . . everyone will be staring at my legs. I don't want to draw too much attention to myself. I'm already tall enough as it is! Okay. Okay. Lots of leg. Arms are exposed. Cover them up. And maybe a little bit of the bum, too. Maxi top it is then! Fully clothes in the back . . . PARTY IN THE FRONT. That's how you do it. Reverse it on everyone and see if anyone notices. And floral printed socks since I'm already starting to look a little cray, so why stop there. Okay. By the end of this it seems like A LOT of thought was put into this outfit, but really every written out thought process really took place in just under one minute because of a mad rush to get out the door and grab brunch. Can't stop a hungry girl. And when it's the weekend, anything goes.

33 comments:

Emilie said...

Have a super cool and fun weekend, love the pictures and these boots in that color...OMG!

FashionFlirt said...

Cute photos and relaxing outfit! :)

http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.de/

Jurgita said...

cute outfit :)
http://metinearbata.blogspot.com/

Any said...

I love your outfits- you are so beautiful!

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Love those boots so much! xx

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

monkeyshines ♥ said...

lovely booties!


monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

Lizette Rosser said...

as always perfection, and oh your boots!!!

www.thebluecurtain.blogspot.com

EmerJa said...

Once again..loving this look. Amazing effortless boho-chic style :) The boots are wow!!


www.emerjadesign.com

Kacie Cone said...

I have that maxi top in black! So cool seeing how you style it!!

Morgan Bishop said...

Haha, I love the way you write! You're hilarious. Also love your boots! Crossing my fingers I will be getting a pair for my birthday! YAY WEEKEND!

yonosoyunaitgirl said...

Nice look! XX

Claudia G. said...

Love the post! You've got an amazing blog, and your style is the best :) You're in my favourites right now! ^^

xx

-- I want to live in L. A --

Linda Pili said...

this maxi top is perfect!

http://pilisstyle.blogspot.com/

Juliette Laura said...

Cutie! I love these photos. And love your care free way of thinking!

xoxo
Juliette Laura
juliettelaura.blogspot.com

chocolatefashioncoffee said...

great photos :)



ChocolateFashionCoffee

Apneet Kaur said...

Def one of my fav posts!! Love th scenery and drapey kimono cape

GretchTM said...

Cute outfit. Happy Friday to you too and enjoy your weekend!

marija said...

I love your shoes and your whole collection, you and your sister are really talented :)

Tabet said...

Hey,
great pictures and a beautiful look. I love your style.
Kisses
Tabea

http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

Sue said...

those shoes are everything!

True said...

Great look!!!

aiken said...

gosh! how i love your style and natalie's too! <3
xx
aiken

www.shaveilachic.blogspot.com

Seeking Style said...

I think the best outfits always end up being the ones pulled out of the closet randomly last minute. This is evidence of that!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

JustCleo said...

oh I so much adore you rlong tee..<3
looks perfect, and so so so cool!:)
kisses, Cleo:):*

Jeans Please! said...

cute as always :)

irene wibowo said...

love your shoes! :)

Irene Wibowo

Katharina Schauenburg said...

your look is so gorgeous dear! :)

http://same-but-diffrent.blogspot.de/

Marmalade said...

Without a single doubt - I have to have those shoes!! Amazing

Mel xx
mediamarmalade.com

Natalie Suarez said...

I LOVE MY BEAUTIFUL DEEDOY :)

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Sausan Hanifah said...

Your style always inspiring! :)

Would you like to join my GIVEAWAY, here : http://sausanhanifah.blogspot.com/2013/06/persun-mall-giveaway-internationally.html

Thank you ;)

Lisa said...

You cutie! love this
x
http://dresseddamsel.blogspot.ie/

zain ul abidin kk said...

Any thing you want in Entertainment for Fun... Entertainment Articles, Entertainment News, Entertainment Pictures, Bollywood, Hollywood and Lollywood Pictures and Videos, Entertainment Latest updates, Hot Entertainment News and Pictures Funny Entertainment Pictures, lol Pictures, Funny Pictures and Much More Fun Only on 1 Current Affairs Network
hotcurrentaffairs.com

Hiba Ahmed said...

Want to Increase Website Traffic or Social Media Marketing..? Want Facebook Likes, Facebook Targeted Likes, Twitter Followers Tweets Re-Tweets and Favorites, Youtube Views Likes and Subscribes, Pinterest Followers Pins Re-Pins and Likes, Google Plus Follow and Circles, StumbleUpon Follow and Website Visitors.
Just Contact Us on jobzcornerz@gmail.com and Skype : Jobz.Corner
jobzcorner.com