Friday, May 3, 2013

Sneak Peek // Free People May 2013 Catalog!

Finally, it's nearly here! Roshambo: Rock, Free People's May 2013 catalog, shot by Guy Aroch, Part 2 of the brand's Roshambo love story. And there's a video to match! In this beautiful and emotional episode, Sheila and her two best girlfriends embark on a last second trip to Rio to help her forget her woes over parting ways with the mysterious Chris, after they unexpectedly ran into each other on the streets of  NYC. Her best friends, played by Michele Ouellet and Britt Maren, play it up in Rio de Janeiro in the most electric of outfits and with the most beautiful of boys. Is there a new love interest in the plans?? Watch to see! Gah this mini movie is so good! Makes me want to round up all my girlfriends and book a last second adventure to South America! It will have you feeling that way, too :)

Watch the video below, featuring my favorite Youth Lagoon song:


Carlyn said...

Love this! Looks like 3 friends beautiful vacation photos, adds such a truth to the photos and an authenticity :)

monkeyshines ♥ said...



Fashiable | Nanne said...

Absolutely a stunning collection, love (and wanna have) it all!

Lady Vintage said...

Great post! Love this holidays feeling :) Come have a look on our vintage mood!

Randi Killian said...

thanks for sharing. I am now obsessed with Youth Lagoon and going to Rio.

Jeans Please! said...

beautiful inspirations

Juliette Laura said...

Thank you for sharing! This is absolutely beautiful!
Juliette Laura

Melanie Pangilinan said...

I love the photos and the video! I just want to travel and have fun too.


Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Love the lookbook! Great collection xx

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh!! I always always love Free People catalogs, this may be one of my favorites

Rosa Bueso said...

Great collection!


Christina Carhart said...

I saw this 2nd Roshambo yesterday and received my emailed link to the sneak peek at May's catalogue today, but I do not see the orange-ish maxi skirt with the corset style tie at the waist, nor the white ruffly polka dot dress anywhere online. Does anyone know if these two pieces are going to be introduced anytime soon and what their price points are?
Thanks so much!
-Christina (La Pozolera)

My Gaby said...


Fiorella De Lübbe said...



Lucia Flores said...

Ohhhh, can't wait for the new Free People catalog. I had a sneak peek yesterday on their site. I'm SO ordering that red dress, it's divine!

XOXO from the Netherlands,

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Calla que nos miran said...



Sarah French said...

Hey Dy,

LOVING these different looks. ADORE the sandals.

Keep up the great work sweetie, I love your blog.


Kimiya said...

Can't wait for the catalog to come out!

Dali said...

Wow :D
Great post!beautiful photos!!!


Angela Duong said...


So love this! Can you please tell me that song at the end of the clip? That song from Youth Lagoon you mentioned.. what is it? IT sounds so utterly mesmerising :x


david said...

This was very beautiful and interesting.I loved it very much.Thanks for sharing it..

Iphone Applications Developer