Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Weekend Affairs


Chaser Brand tank, Evil Twin kimono, Citizens of Humanity corduroys, Urban Outfitters hat, Stela 9 bag, Vanessa Mooney choker, Karen London necklace

More snapshots from two weekends ago. Spent the day in Center City with my lovely friend Kylee. We went exploring one fine day that felt like it fast-forwarded straight to summer. Everyone was park chilling, winding in and out of the shops on Walnut Street and checking out the scene at the arts festival on Broad Street. Lots of kids, treats and men dressed up in Renaissance costumes. How could one say no to that?? Spring really does bring the best out of everybody. After being cooped up inside all winter long, I think we've all been dying for this escape. California vibes will forever in my blood, and winter just does not agree with my mind, body or soul. I've had two real winters so far in my life. I've experienced it. And I'm over it. Winter wonderland scenes you are gorgeous, but summer will always be my number one foreverrrrr guysssss. Philadelphia is such a beautiful and thriving city in the spring and summer. It just comes to life. Popping a beer open on a roof deck as the sun goes down is quite the best option at the end of a summer-esque day in Philly. I just feel so much more open to doing more things and exploring everything around me. This feeling never gets old and every summer starts off as a brand new adventure each and every time. Seems about that time that I bring out my good old beach cruiser to take it for a spin. My baby has been locked up in the garage for way too long.

I'll leave you guys with that. But one last thing. Check out my new favorite band Jagwar Ma. Australians who make beats that will have you dancing like you've never danced before. I was out dancing last weekend and heard a song come on that sounded quite familiar. So I Shazamed it and Jagwar Ma it was. They are definitely going on my summer playlist this year!

29 comments:

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Stunning photos :) x

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Juliette Laura said...

Ahhhh, seems like an amazing summer. Beautiful photos.

xoxo
Juliette Laura
juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Kaili Shay said...

Aww so lovely :)

Lucia Flores said...

Looks like you had an amazing weekend! Gorgeous photo's!

XOXO from the Netherlands,
Lucia

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

http://luciafloresdesigndiary.blogspot.com

Pascale said...

love your blog. been following it for a while now - you embrace and embody a look of such freedom and expression which I adore!

xx
www.atipsytart.blogspot.com

Domonique Wilson said...

Sounds like the perfect way to spend a weekend! Heading on over to check out that band, always on the hunt for something new to spice up my summer playlist :)

Mili said...

haha I love the last photo :)

Mili from call me, Maeby

Sarah // FASHION DOTTY said...

I'm from the UK and we've just finished up with 8 months of winter.. but I'm still a summer baby at heart. I don't know how anyone isn't!
X

Luba Dimitrova said...

The pictures are stunning ! I enjoyed browsing !


XX Luba

Fabulous ARMANI bag is waiting for you on :
http://www.well-living-blog.com

Daysee said...

Me and my besties will be holiday this long weekend ^^ and your photos giving me inspiration
so great ^^

Jeans Please! said...

beautiful pics as always!

Claudia G. said...

:o looooovely post! ^^

xx

-- I want to live in L. A --

rach. said...

love this! so cute!







love, rach.
www.so--hi.blogspot.com

rach. said...

love this! so cute!







love, rach.
www.so--hi.blogspot.com

monkeyshines ♥ said...

lovely capture!

monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

Seeking Style said...

Loving these snapshots

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Sasha said...

That cat is adorable
xoxo
Sasha

StyleIDnet said...

Fun cute pictures and both pf you look beautiful and really cool.
Love the boho look.
XX,
** Styleidnet INSTAGRAM **
** Style Id Net **
* Bloglovin *
.

Natalie Rose said...

Great photos!! I love your blog so much... also great recommendation on the band, I like them a lot! Such a great beat-I have been looking for something like that.
xx,
Natalie
I'd love if you checked out my blog (if you have time!)
Halfway to Harmony

Kim-Tram Phan said...

i love all of your lovely photos! I rarely get to travel so this is kinda like a little insight to my hermit life ^^

kim-tram.tumblr.com

Linda Pili said...

I am heading to Phily for the summer. Can't wait to know the place better!
http://pilisstyle.blogspot.com/

Lydia Bishop said...

Super cute photos :)
please check out my blog sometime xx
herlux fashion blog
bloglovin

Lydia Bishop said...

Super cute photos :)
please check out my blog sometime xx
herlux fashion blog
bloglovin

Lydia Bishop said...

Super cute photos :)
please check out my blog sometime xx
herlux fashion blog
bloglovin

Lydia Bishop said...

Super cute photos :)
please check out my blog sometime xx
herlux fashion blog
bloglovin

Lydia Bishop said...

Super cute photos :)
please check out my blog sometime xx
herlux fashion blog
bloglovin

news said...

Internet Online System is very usefull and Billions of Peoples use Internet and Many of the peoples want to make money online from home and make online business for a life time
We have the best Online earning System with Data Entry Jobs, Online Jobs, Network Marketing, SMS Earning, and Much More Online Work From home, Skype : Jobz.Corner
JobzCorner.Com

Constance said...

LOVE the last cat photo!!!!

Hazel Marie said...

That Graphic tee in the picture is so colorful. Love it! It's very summery and the fabrication is just so unique.