Sunday, June 23, 2013

Daydream Believer


Vintage Dress, Gypsy Junkies kimono, Natalie & Dylana Suarez x Modern Vice Jett Bag and Officer Boots, Vanessa Mooney choker, Karen London necklace

This past week has been a complete whirlwind. Sometimes life really takes turns when you least expect it, and important, almost life-changing, decisions need to be made. And dreams need to be put into perspective. Big and beautiful things have always been on my horizon, but lately they all have been a little closer than usual, and I've been working hard to shift things into a faster gear. It's a little scary and a whole lots of stressful, but I truly believe that things happen for a reason and that sometimes you just have to throw yourself into the flow a new current when the opportunities arise. This summer is looking like it's going to be a big one. And with that, I wear all white and creme. And a dash of pink for good measure. Was feeling sick on Friday, but finally recovered by night before my friend Mckenzie came to visit me in town. And an epic weekend went on to flourish.

18 comments:

harry and the hippe chic said...

u have great style...and we have such similar taste! love everything u are wearing.
you are a gypsy goddess!

Marlee W said...

oh my gosh I love that kimono! I've been looking for something like that with fringe because i put my last one in the washing machine and it ruined it! This is perfect!

Marlee xx

Juliette Laura said...

Obsessed with these photos, your outfit is complete perfection. You, Dy, are the coolest. And I don't see how anything but greatness is in your future girl!

xoxo
Juliette Laura
http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com
www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteStyleShop

bon. said...

awesome pics i love this whole outfit especially those boots!!

www.bowiebowie.com

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Amazing outfit, love the bohemian vibe! xx

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

StyleGodis said...

Loving this!!!

xx

StyleGodis

Bobiknannie said...

Amazing outfit. You have such a beautiful style. I love visiting your blog and watching all your lovely photos. I wish you the best!

Luba Dimitrova said...

Love how you styled the crochet dress in this unexpected way !

XX Luba

Roya blue meets marigold in my look today
http://www.well-living-blog.com

Liezel Esquire (FASHIOLIEZTA) said...

Love it! :)

Michelle Lee said...

beautiful post!


www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Poppy said...

adorable.. :)

Oh, play it louder!! said...

Such a cool bag! I love it!!

See you :)

http://ohplayitlouder.blogspot.fr

monkeyshines ♥ said...

adorable!

monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

Sandra said...

Wow! I absolutely love this!
xx-

blessedandwelldressed.blogspot.com
-Sandra

Seeking Style said...

Gorgeous look!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Kim-Tram Phan said...

I hope life isn't giving you too hard of a tough time...because we all know how stressful life can be. :)
I really love this adorable boho outfit of yours...well which boho outfits do i not like from you. you have mastered the boho fashion trend!


kim-tram
kim-tram.tumblr.com

Paint Me Blooming said...

I really like how fancy and funky your photoshoot presentation gets!
It suits your and your style perfectly!

xx

ADELINE

Pauli Rocker said...

Cute edits!
Have a nice week ♥
ϟSL.