Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Polly Want a Cracker?

AGAIN kimono, Modern Vice Presley boots, Karen London necklace

A throwback to early spring. When I lived in my old as heck, bleached out Levi's. Which I would still be living in if it didn't have a huge tear right below the right butt cheek. Gotta take care of that quick. Never got around to using these pictures for some reason. But I really dig the vibe of them. It was sprinkling on me. I wore this shirt to sleep the night before. And my hair was unwashed. A hot tomboy mess with a touch of lace to give the allusion that I am somewhat of a put together sort of person. Sometimes you just have those kind of days. You just got to roll with them with your chin up and hope for the best. Had a little fun with the editing. A little magical flair never hurt one bit. But to get to the bottom of the real story here, I am basically posting this because the shirt worn in this post is currently missing in action. A sad fact in deed. It was one of those pieces that you throw on in a mad rush because you know it will work and look cool with anything. Even bunny printed pajama pants. Yerp. Hopefully I dig this baby back up soon. Maybe it's lying in the bottom of my dirty clothes pile. Or I don't even want to know where. All I know is that I love band tees and I love disintegrating Levi's and light flares and that's that.


DISOWNED said...

Absolutely love that kimono. I'm really into kimonos right now... they're great for the beach

<3 dani

Seeking Style said...

Maybe this post will conjure your tee back ;)

xo Jennifer

Rory said...

You look SO awesome! The picture of you in the window is so cool. I love photography!!!! :)

Juliette Laura said...

Ahh, I love these photos! So perfect. And I have 'those' days more often than not ;)

Juliette Laura

Pauli Rocker said...

Your outfit's cute! But maybe too hippie for me, haha. Kisses, D!

Georgie Lowen said...

I love this look. Especially your jeans... Such a lovely blog post!


Ashley McGee said...

Your blogs are always so enchanting and inspiring. This post is no exception!

You're fantastic,

Gabriella Briceño said...

Love these b&w shots. Such a great vibe and effortless look. xx


Queenly Tan said...

Great photo shoot! You're so good on posing :)

Kacie Cone said...

Wow these photos are gorgeous, so magical!

Am2Pm Chic said...

Absolutely love that kimono, and photos.

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Omg these pictures are amazing! xx

Ye Jades said...


GFC yakında kapanıyor. Takibi devam ettirmek için;



Not: Takip ettiğim tüm blogları bu yerlerden sırayla takibe alıyorum. Haber vermek için böyle bir mesaj girdim. Teşekkürler...


GFC will not be anymore on 1th July. Keep on to follow;



P.S.: Im following from Bloglovin and G+ which i follow with GFC. I want to just tell my connection. Thanks...

Hanna Lee said...

Love the vintage feel to each picture!

Liezel Esquire (FASHIOLIEZTA) said...

Love it! Kimono is great :)

Michelle Lee said...

love this!