Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Summer Loving

1. An escape to an ocean view paradise. I can't remember the last time that I have had a real beach experience. Hours upon hours of lounging on warm sand and dipping my toes into salty, blue miles of sea. Someplace tropical and nearly deserted and open in all directions. Where space is never an issue. Where the clean line of where the ocean meets the sky is more clear than ever. I must go soooooon. 

2. Fun and games and laughs. The true spirit of summer. I want to be goofy this summer. But I guess I'm goofy all the time, so cheers to that. Keep that free spirited summer soul burning without end. 

3. Eating clean, healthy and colorful. Just made a grocery shopping trip yesterday and filled my basket full of peaches, plums, apples arugula and asparagus. Here's to giving our bodies the best of what it needs. I want to feel good from the inside out this summer. 

4. Blue skies. California palm trees. Home. 

5. The pretty, yummy colors that come in the collection of boots that my sister Natalie and I have collaborated on with Modern Vice. Can't you just taste the rainbow? Mmm. (Picture from Cocarosa)


monkeyshines ♥ said...



Oh, play it louder!! said...

What beautiful pictures!! Especially your lovely boots ;)

See you!


Kalina said...


Somebody said...

Haha the photos with a baby is just so adorable!!


Sue said...

I am in love with those boots!

Seeking Style said...

Pretty, pretty Jetts!

xo Jennifer


Lyn said...

really love pic n°2 with the baby, such a cutie ! xx

Opposite lipstick said...


Natalie Suarez said...

GOOORGEOUS! love love love x


Moira Parton said...

I would love to get my hands on a pair of boots from Modern Vice. The yellow one looks so pretty! x


Steffi Santa said...

Aaah I want those yummy boots!! Cuute <3

Michelle Lee said...

love that boots!

fashionabLEE-MICHELLE :)

Dila Yazid said...

Love the pastel colored boots!!

XX Dila


Linda Pili said...

I needed summer so much!


Juliette Laura said...

I cried laughing at the man holding the baby.. but these are awesome summer thoughts. Eating healthy is so essential for me, I just don't feel well if I don't!

Juliette Laura

Roseanne said...

im trying to eat clean as well. So help me God