Monday, June 17, 2013

Sunday Brunchday


Free People top and skirt, Brixton hat, Stela 9 bag (get similar here), Vanessa Mooney bracelet and choker, Karen London necklace, Nine West x Pamela Love boots

The weekends definitely fly by way too fast! At work currently and my coffee still doesn't seem to be kicking in. Grrrr. Thank goodness I forced myself to get productive this past weekend and edit some photos that I have been putting off for far too many weeks. Be sure to see my portfolio updated in a few days! Also worked in a lot of poolside chilling, a hardcore gym session, a night of dancing and an overwhelming amount of Netflix watching. Here is a look from a few weeks back, where I actually look presentable. A Sunday brunch look in Nolita, my favorite weekend spot in NYC. As you may have come to learn, my style is all sorts of different kinds of boho. Grungy boho (my go-to boho, if you ask me). Punk boho. Tomboy boho. Girly boho. Etc. Etc. This time I ended up going for a sweeter and more pulled together version of my usual weekend maxi skirt look. Sometimes its nice to feel pretty when you are gorging on Cuban food at Cafe Habana at 2 pm. Yup. Just gotta say, I am shocked at how white this maxi skirt still is. It's been through my first Coachella, multiple flea market trips, muddy spring evenings and a whole bunch of subway rides. This skirt has got game.

19 comments:

ModeAmen said...

I love this look, you look fantastic :)Thanks for sharing.

xx,

http://modeamen.blogspot.com/

monkeyshines ♥ said...

lovely!

monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

Andrea said...

OMG this is your best outfit EVER! love <3

EmerJa said...

Love the hat and how well it fits with your hair and face. Gorgeous!!!

www.emerjadesign.com

Natali said...

Amazing skirt and bag!

http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

Kacie Cone said...

Oh my gosh wow that skirt is to die for!

Juliette Laura said...

That skirt is perfection. YOU ARE PERFECTION.

xoxo
Juliette Laura
http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com
www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteStyleShop

Kiwi Fashion Blog said...

In love with the maxi skirt!

Paris said...

You're such a beauty! I'm always envious of your beautiful boho outfits! I want them all. You look like you live such a fun life!!!


Peace, Love, & Good Chocolate,

Paris // www.CharcoalAlley.com
instagram: @Charcoalalley

Christian said...

like your dress.



christian | my blog : www.christianyuen.blogspot.com
greetings from hong kong
peace. x

Somebody said...

love your photography!

http://somebodyfromsomewhere.blogspot.com/

Seeking Style said...

You look seriously perfect for a Sunday brunch!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Xenia Klein said...

I seriously love your boho style!! That skirt is amazing, my white skirts would be dirty as heck if they had been through all that stuff. Your skirt definitely has some serious game.

Xenia x

afashionation.blogspot.co.uk

Alexia Mickens said...

Pretty outfit, perfectly boho for sunday brunch!

Alexia of vintage shop, Allie Tutu
xx

Kim-Tram Phan said...

I've really been into boho fashion this year and i absolutely love all your variations of it! this style reminds me of khloe kardashian back in the days where she used to wear lots of hats. loved it on both her and you! envy too 'cause i can't pull off this style due to my short height but i can definitely appreciate it on others! :)


kimmi
kim-tram.tumblr.com

Jessica AYINDA said...

This skirt is to die for !! Love it !!

Http://yourbelovedpatis.blogspot.fr

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Love your outfit! Nice skirt xx

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

mylifeinsound.com said...

Such a flower child I love it!! xx

Cher


mylifeinsound
: ear & eye candy... great music, new music, epic music videos, gig photos xx

openid said...

that skirt is so magical.