Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Come Join Me at Glamour Live Philly x FUZE!!


For all you Philly lovers out there, there is a rad event that I'm hosting tomorrow night with Glamour magazine and FUZE drinks. 

Come hang with me this Wednesday, July 10th, at The Trocadero in Philadelphia from 7-9 PM. A bunch of my friends and some lovely bloggers are going to come out for drinks, a live performance, and great music. All to celebrate everything we love about this city!

If you'd like to come, make sure to get on the guest list by RSVPing to:

glamourlivephl@condenast.com

and make the subject line: RSVP Glamour Live Philly

Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow night :) It's going to be a lot of fun, and an awesome last hurrah for my stay in Philly! xo

3 comments:

Juliette Laura said...

Uhm I wish! Unfortunately I live in Maine this summer, so I am no where near! But I would love to! Have fun babe!

xoxo
Juliette Laura
http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com
www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteStyleShop

Candace Wu said...

Congrats on this! Wish I could be ther!
[ aphrodite blue ]


fran said...

baby you're the best!

NEW OUTFIT IN THE BLOG! SPORTLY OR CASUAL?

http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/07/sportly-or-casual.html