Friday, July 12, 2013

Little Miss Sunshine

Vintage overall dress, Gypsy Junkies blouse, Natalie & Dylana Suarez x Modern Vice Vintage Jett Boot, random backpack

There isn't much reasoning behind my love of little denim jumpers other than the fact they are so much fun to wear. But I guess it might also be that they help me recollect memories from childhood. I still remember my first pair of Osh Kosh B'gosh overalls I wore in elementary school and the candy colored ones by Dickies that my friends and I wore in junior high school. We thought we were soooooooooooo cool. Gosh, our baby pink and lime green Dickies overalls paired with skater shoes to impress the skater boys. If only life was still like how it was when I was 13. Haha. Sometimes I still think that things have never changed. Young at heart forever. These pictures were snapped right around the corner from my house in Fishtown. So concretely gritty, lovingly neighborhood-y, dive bar ridden, and overrun by backwards cap wearing bros and summer stoop chilling kids in tank tops and flip flops. So, so distinctly Philly. I know I'm leaving, but you know I will love and miss you a lot Philly.

Project for today? Packing, packing, packing! Moving to NYC tomorrow. It still hasn't hit me yet!

**Photos by Cheryl Dunn


Alexia Mickens said...

OMG my parents killed me with the overalls when I was little! This outfit makes me think of a hippie on the go! It's gorgeous + so are you! xx
Alexia, In the Mean

Rory said...

Love it, you look absolutely gorgeous! :)

Juliette Laura said...

Ah! I love your little overall jumper! I remember mine growing up as well! I just bought a pair the other day! So fun! You look lovely!

Juliette Laura

Michelle Lee said...

cute dress!

monkeyshines ♥ said...



highstreet said...

I love this outfit! looks so youthful and fun!

Camilla said...

Loved the dress! <3


canvasofculture said...

aw this is beautiful! love the title, i literally just checked the movie out from the library haha:)


Natalie Suarez said...

LOVE IT! miss uuu x


Natali said...

Good luck with the move tomorrow! I'm moving to NYC in a year and I can only imagine how excite you are to start your new life and adventures in the best city ever!

Stephanie said...

Lucky that you're now in NYC!! love your backpack btw <3


Maricruz said...

Good luck! and very cute dress, loving the little backpack xx

Becky Temple said...

Lovely outfit! x

Gabriella Briceño said...

Love this very 90's Clueless like look. You rock denim, Dy. xx


Oroma Roxella Rukevwe said...

The pinafore <3


Halie said...

Killer look.

Seeking Style said...

So on point!

xo Jennifer

Courtney Melville said...

Lovely photos, the top and overall combo is goregeous xx

Mónica Sors ( Mes Voyages à Paris ) said...

I love the last photo!

Steffi Santa said...

Super cute!! Love the bright yellow top <3

Kori said...

Loving those boots! Enjoy your weekend honey! Kori xoxo

Blaise said...

give me all of your clothes PLEASE. I love the top



Lydia Bishop said...

Love the denim jumpsuit I am wearing something similar in my latest post!
please check out my blog sometime xx
herlux fashion

Liezel Esquire (FASHIOLIEZTA) said...

Adorable. Loves it!

irene wibowo said...

love your outfit!! so lovely! :)
Irene Wibowo

wllwproject said...

Liking the youthful vibes! x

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

So cute! Love the denim dress! xx

Kacie Cone said...

I love that orange shirt! Good luck with the move!

moustachic said...

u are adorableee!

Sasha said...

I love your top its amazing. Have fun NYC

Kira said...

such a cute outfit!!
and have lot's of fun in NYC
xx, Kira

g.ta said...

what a cute outfit!! =`)


brittanny said...

Congrats on your move to New York! It's amazing here!

Brittanny //

officeprojects said...

Hi Dear friend Nice Pix Share Online.My pray with you Dear Friend......Got more Success Blessings in the name of GLORY.
Join our Platform Part our Work.
Behandling av kviser
Restylane Sandnes
Brystløft Stavanger
Massasje Stavanger
Elixir Cosmeceuticals
Permanent hårfjerning Sandnes
Behandling av rosacea
Kviser, arr Stavanger
Pigmentflekker, sprengte blodkar Stavanger
Massasje Stavanger


Nadush said...

I love your blog honey ! Please follow me colorfulthoughts

Nadush said...

I love your blog honey ! Please follow me colorfulthoughts

Maui Homez said...

I love the backpack!