Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Puppy Love

Lovers and Friends tank, Free People skirt, Vanessa Mooney necklaces, vintage bag, Natalie & Dylana Suarez x Modern Vice boots

Still in the process of adjusting to my crazy NYC working girl life. Up early. Crowded subway rides. Hoping that the L train doesn't get stuck at the Grand stop for 25 minutes again. Facing the crazy morning tourist crowd around Herald Square, where my new office is. Hardly catching a lunch break because there is just so much to do. But I'm doing so many different things at my new job and I'm learning so much. Oh the land of social media in the lingerie industry. Funny where I always end up. It's always something different each and every time, but I embrace the fact that it is that way. Life after the work day is over is always all over the place everyday, too. Running around to fun NYC events/parties (the fashion industry never stops and I can never throw down an offer for free drinks), dinners with friends, or maybe just chilling back in Brooklyn with my roommate and our little Seymour (see above pics). Plus I still need to add in working on the blog and editing photos. I haven't been to the gym in over a week, but all the running around makes it okay. Still on the hunt for a good Williamsburg gym though. My room has finally gone from a shit show of boxes and random disorganization to something slightly bearable to look at. And I finally have a better sense of direction getting off the R train at Herald Square, though I don't think the crowds will ever stop making me cringe and feeling a little uneasy (and maybe just a tad bit more pissed than I should be). And I still have high hopes of finding my prince charming on the subway someday. A girl can dream right? NYC you are crazy. But that is why I love you. Let's see where you take me.


Georgie Lowen said...

I love this look! The skirt is amazing.



Natali said...

Very beautiful boho outfit! Looking pretty :)


Kacie Cone said...

Aw Seymour is so cute!! Sounds crazy but awesome at the same time!

Elizabeth said...

Such an easy, casual look! Your life in NYC sounds wonderful. Also, your dog is adorable.


Aisha + Jake said...

You have the most gorgeous smile!! Loving those boots :)



Rhiannon Lorenzo said...

that skirt is amazing!!


Flavia Eriel said...

Wonderful post dear! BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS!
This is all so lovely!
Follow each other?

Nikki Williams said...

you look great! love this combo. and cute pup!



Am2Pm Chic said...

amazing tank, such a cute photos.


EmerJa said...

As time goes by, more beautiful. Love your style and what your looks and pictures always transmit me. :)


Juliette Laura said...

Eeep! Cutie puppy. I love your shirt, that cutout back is so unexpected and perfect. And what are you doing for work now? I'm sure it is super exciting!

xo, Juliette Laura

Jane said...

Skirt, please ;-) And I might steal the puppy haha!

Seeking Style said...

This is totally something I would wear everyday!

xo Jennifer


Mary Gui said...

love your skirt and the back of yoru shirt!


Kori said...

Love the whole look. I'm having a new giveaway for a vintage marquee light I think you'll love! Hope you can come enter! Have a great night honey!


Kori xoxo
Blonde Episodes

Ava Tallulah said...

That skirt is such an amazing piece!

Ava Tallulah

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Love the skirt! xx


Domonique Wilson said...

Was out of the blogging loop for a short while there and now I see you're in NYC. Wow! How much fun is that gonna be with your sis running around the same city :) Wish you all the best in your new job darling.


g.ta said...

so cute!! love puppies!! =`)


Lady Vintage said...

Adore your wild style ;)

Fashiable | Nanne said...

In love with this vintage look! The skirt looks perfect on you!!

CĂ©line said...

Lovely shots, you look so pretty and that chiffon skirt looks amazing on you :-) xx


Lucia said...

absolutely lovvvve those boots. x

Michelle Lee said...

sounds busy but fun :)


Nina said...

this looks so cozy!!


Alexa said...

Too cute! I love that skirt. It looks like a mix between Free People and something my grandma could have made. I love that.



Liezel Esquire (FASHIOLIEZTA) said...

So cute, love it all! :)

saleem mohd. said...

Free Social Media Marketing where Every thing will be Free, Facebook Likes, Twitter Followers, Twitter Tweets, Twitter Re-Tweets, Twitter Favorites, Google Plus Followers, StumbleUpon Followers, Youtube Views, Youtube Likes, Youtube Subsribes, Pinterest Followers, Pinterest Likes, Pinterest PinIt, Free Website Visitors.
Just Join now and Free Increase your Social Media Networks.

Paris said...

I'm still hoping for my prince, too. I love the vintage bag. I copied your VM boot chain. :) I'm excited to see more of your new life in NYC.

xo -- Paris

vanessa acosta said...

this is such a great looK!!!

Nikki said...

This outfit (and your adorbs pup) are fabulous! Totally digging the boots with the skirt :)
Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

saleem mohd. said...

Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited. Visit the Best Lol Network Ever, where you can every thing is lol and Funny, Troll Images, Funny Vidoes, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures and Much More Fun and Entertainment