Friday, July 26, 2013

Skeleton Dance

Gypsy Junkies x Free People tank, Citizens of Humanity jeans, vintage boots and belt, Vanessa Mooney necklace, Purse borrowed from Natalie, Free People cuff

Skeleton, you are my friend 
But you are made of bone 
And you have got no flesh and blood 
Running through you to help protect the bone 

Skeleton, we have been friends for years 
And you have seen me through some trials 
And tribulations and some tears 
But everybody thinks I'm weird 

And I should have known that it wouldn't be long 
Until you, you've got me standing in an awkward position 
With unwanted attention and a need for explanation 
And it's not that I'm letting go of you 
But I don't know what to do 

Skeleton, we are so close 
But you have got no body 
So, why do you insist on wearing clothes? 

Does anyone else remember this song, Skeleton by Kate Nash? Kate Nash was my jam my junior year of college. I couldn't have gone through all that studying with her, and the thought of my skeleton friend to keep me company.

You guuuuuyyssss. TGIF. What a week!! Working on some cool projects at work right now, can't wait to get the ball rolling on them . . . but man do I need this weekend to rejuvenate. 


danielle said...

yessss! that song is the cutest thing ever! and so are you! :) hope you're enjoying nyc!


ivette said...

coolness! I do remember that song.. loving the artwork behind.. have a cool weekend!

Juliette Laura said...

Love these photos, you look too cool. Love the jeans, and the background. AND YES. I love Kate Nash.

xo, Juliette Laura

EmerJa said...

XD Nice!! :)

Any said...

You're looking super cool!
Love it!

Nikki Williams said...

love this outfit! and you look so pretty


Kim-Tram Phan said...

For some reason you remind me of Jennifer lawerance. I think it's cause you both have a nice round face and strong body figure and maybe height? Also your face kinda gives same charms as hers :) both are lovely ladies


Seeking Style said...

Loooove it!

xo Jennifer

Stephanie said...

So freakin cool, awesome style like always :)


Fashiable | Nanne said...

In looove with the crop top! X

vanessa acosta said...

I want your hair!!!!


Lucia Flores said...

Awesome background! I would love to have that painted on my wall!

XOXO from the Netherlands,

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ Lucia Flores Diary ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Michelle Lee said...

love that tank!

g.ta said...

cute outfit!! loved it!! =`)

xoxo, said...

Really like that effortless style you have!


Folio V said...

such a cool look! xx

Liezel Esquire (FASHIOLIEZTA) said...

Love the outfit and Kate Nash! :)