Saturday, August 31, 2013

Little Bird


Spell & the Gypsy Collective kimono, Free People tank, Vintage shorts, Natalie & Dylana Suarez x Modern Vice Chloe boots, Jeffrey Campbell backpack, Vanessa Mooney necklace

Feeling like a free bird at the moment this fine Saturday during Labor Day weekend. Just hit the gym, picked up the best bagel I've ever tasted near my apartment and chilled at the park with my roommate while bonding over the good old days. Time for me to take a little bit of my mind off of work and invest a little bit more of it onto myself. This short spurt of downtime is exactly what I need before New York Fashion week starts next week. My schedule is basically back to back every day of fashion week, but I couldn't be more excited. So many good shows on my list that I'll be covering. So grateful for all the invites and wonderful emails I have been receiving these past few weeks. Makes keeping up this blog really well worth it. I can't wait to see what the designers have in store for spring/summer 2014 season. Things are going to be insane, so it's better that I slow things down right now while I still can. Friends I haven't seen in a while are coming back in to town to take on the craziness of the city with me, and it's going to be sweet sweet sweet. My girl Caylee will be my partner in crime the first half of fashion week. Excited to see her face again. 

I was supposed to be back home in California this weekend to visit family and friends, but because of a last minute (and very exciting) work project, my trip had to be cancelled. But it's okay, I'll be back home soon. Currently looking up fun things to do this weekend with friends that involve being outdoorsy and active (and maybe a waterfall????). Hopefully the weather doesn't turn on its head on us (the weather man is hinting at rain). Fingers crossed.

Talk to you soon babes.

28 comments:

Fashiable | Nanne said...

Gorgeous photos! Your daily life sounds amazing :)

Jurgita K. said...

Awesome!x
Muilo Burbulai

AVY said...

I can't believe it's Fashion Week already.

/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

Serena Aloserlikeme said...

Beautiful!
And the light in those pics was just ah-mazing! **

A loser like me

canvasofculture said...

beautiful light! love that you're still reppin fp:)

canvasofculture.blogspot.com/

Elena Vasilieva said...

gorgeous

http://www.vasilievablog.com

Poisson D'Avril said...

you are so inspiring!

Jelena
http://davrilpoisson.blogspot.com/

Nikki Williams said...

that kimono is literally amazing! love love love everything about this.

xxoo,
nikki

www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

highstreet said...

good luck during your crazy week! Although I'm sure you don't need it haha Have fun! Gorgeous as always :)

Elyse, thepeacesign.blogspot.com

Kalina said...

you look awesome!

Oroma Roxella Rukevwe said...

Your kimono <3

O.R.R's BLOG

Andrea Hinostroza said...

I really love your kimono!! <3 <3

http://bitacoradelua.blogspot.com

Maricruz said...

Really cool Kimono!

www.lam-style.blogspot.com

Seeking Style said...

Love that kimono!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Sue Figueroa said...

Beautifyl kimono

Stephanie said...

such a beautiful outfit, ahhhh want that kimono!!

xxx
StephC

Francesca Rose said...

WOWWW THAT KIMONO. I'd love to prance around in that.
Hoping the weather stays dry for you! :-)

Francesca xo
www.yummylikecake.com

FashionFlirt said...

I really love the first photo, so cool!

Jasmin

Liezel Esquire (FASHIOLIEZTA) said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL pictures! Love the fringes xx

María Chantal Rodríguez Nilsson said...

Loving the kimono!
There´s a Sven Clogs Giveaway on my blog if you´re interested ;)

Alyanna Nunag said...

Looking forward to your fashion show posts. Keep it up!

heyitsyanna.blogspot.com

Juliette Laura said...

You had me at best bagel ever! Obsessed with your kimono, you are beautiful! Have a lovely labor day, and can't wait to hear all about FW!

xo, Juliette Laura
http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteStyleShop

Kacie Cone said...

Amazing, that kimono is a dream!

Jeans Please! said...

love ur kimono!

Gabriella Briceño said...

Love, love, love that kimono. So dreamy and you so gorgeous as usual, Dy. xo


Gaby,



www.saythefword.com

Michelle Lee said...

great outfit!!!

www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

irene wibowo said...

love your cardigan..:)
Irene Wibowo

amanda said...

that kimono is seriously major!