Monday, August 19, 2013

Merci


Lovers + Friends tee, Free People skirt, Boera metal cuff and knuckle ring, 2 Bandits wrap bracelet, Vanessa Mooney necklace, Natalie & Dylana Suarez x Modern Vice Jett boots

I've never experimented too much with an all white look much in the past, but recently I've been all about it, even throwing on my white Chucks into the mix to top off the theme. It feels somewhat refreshing, and leaves more room to experiment with other things, like a bright and summery lip or a boldly patterned clutch. Color focus is super fun, but it doesn't always have to be just about the clothes. Maybe you want it all to be about the nail polish. Why not? Not that I can say that my nail color was my top priority with this look. Someone take me to the salon asap to get this fixed quick. My lack of nail etiquette really is unforgivable.

Work has been crazy busy as usual and I have some really fun and exciting projects coming up soon, involving me behind the camera :) Always my favorite kind of projects! Too many ideas floating around in my head, and it's about time that I put things into action! Talk soon ya'll. In the meantime, how about you shop some Lovers + Friends tees. I love the Lovers + Friends team and everything they do. The epitome of Cali cool that reminds me of home so much:

23 comments:

Juliette Laura said...

Ugh you are so cool. I love this outfit! You look beautiful. And your lip color is perfection!

xo, Juliette Laura
http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteStyleShop

Liezel Esquire (FASHIOLIEZTA) said...

Beautiful. Love the red lipstick! :)

Lady Vintage said...

You look so wild & free! Adore your blog dear
http://theladyvintage.blogspot.fr/

Amy N. said...

Your hair is amazing!

Folk and Fables said...

I love the cuff and boots!
folkandfables

brittanny said...

I had a long white skirt I used to wear all the time. It was the best, most comfortable thing ever. After a summer of wearing it, it needed to be retired. Maybe I'll find another someday.

Brittanny // http://brittannytaylor.com/blog

Amanda said...

Now I want a white skirt =)

Paprika said...

I love the little peeks of colour that still manage to come across despite the all-white, its prefect! Not sure I could pull it off as I'm pale & blonde, but it looks lovelyxx

Carmen Ri said...

I love, love all white outfits. You look so pretty in all white :)

Carmen Ri.

Nikki Williams said...

such a cool outfit. your style is one of my faves.

xxoo,
nikki

www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

elleandbee said...

amazing outfit, love the lip colour!!
xx
7thand52nd.blogspot.com

Elizabeth said...

Loving how you paired that tee with the maxi skirt. Effortless!

http://thebombshellblues.blogspot.ca/

Emily Jenny C said...

Stunning photos! Love how you styled the Merci top!

xo
Emily Jenny

Stiletto Beats

Stephanie said...

such a freakin cool look like always! ;)

xxx
StephC

Seeking Style said...

Fab as always Dylana!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Oroma Roxella Rukevwe said...

Lovely x

O.R.R's BLOG

g.ta said...

love this look!! =`)

xoxo,
teru2xbozu.blogspot.com

Jeans Please! said...

love ur t-shirt

Michelle Lee said...

love this outfit!

www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Shabrina Hazimi said...

You're so adorable with red lips ! :D

www.shabrinahazimi.blogspot.com

Bernadeth G. said...

Love all the photos! Such a great post :)

Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

Adina Smith said...

OMG what a pretty Bracelets n shoes. You really rocks.
Wrap bracelets

amanda said...

I've been loving that shirt recently!