Friday, August 16, 2013

Zorra


Cheap Monday tee, Forever 21 jeans, Stela 9 bag (get similar here), Vanessa Mooney necklace, Natalie & Dylana Suarez x Modern Vice Chloe boots, vintage belt

Was feeling like quite the Spanish outlaw (see Zorro, or should I say Zorra, reference in title) in my wide brimmed hat and low slung belt. These crazy cool pants just brought a whole new perspective on the idea. I'm just missing the face mask. Being growing more and more fond of heavily patterned pants to go along with the more basic collection of shirts and blouses that I have been digging out from the bottom of my closet. Everyone kept thinking I was sporting Isabel Marant. I love your Marant, but Forever 21 has got my back like no other. Always a reliable source of fast fashion and trend experimentation since my junior high school days. I remember the very first thing I got from Forever 21. It was a stretchy pink V-neck top with 3/4-length sleeves (because that was such a thing back then) and subtle ruching under the bust line that gave it a grown up appeal that made me feel so cool. I sweet talked my mom to buy it for me to wear for my first day back to school. Here I am now, 25 years old and still feeling like a kid in a candy store when it comes to this place. Oh how things never change.

Shop printed skinny jeans from Forever 21:

26 comments:

Lizette Rosser said...

gosh your pants! your whole outfit!! I love it!!!!

www.thebluecurtain.blogspot.com

Stellar Inc. said...

I love this outfit! Those pants are to die for. Must have a pair for myself.

Ayu said...

I love your pants!

Alexandra Steinmetz said...

Loving this outfit! Also, welcome to Williamsburg :)

Natalie Suarez said...

OMG SO AMAZING!!!!

Juliette Laura said...

Love those pants, I love your outfit so much! Beautiful babe!

xo, Juliette Laura
http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteStyleShop

Kiwi Fashion Blog said...

Haha you'd make a very pretty Zoro :)

Kacie Cone said...

Amazing, I love those pants!!

Katrina Sophia said...

You indeed look like a lady verson of Zorro! Cool look

x
The Young Bridget Jones

Nikki Williams said...

i love those pants! so fun.

xxoo,
nikki

www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

Brittney said...

Is that a cut out on the shirt? I really dig the patterned bag with those pointy boots. You looked just like a model in that second picture!

Brittney

anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

Rhiannon Lorenzo said...

gorgeous! i love this look head to toe!

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

Ana Iherina said...

I really really really love this look! It's amazingly cool!

soliloquiaa.blogspot.com

Seeking Style said...

Perfection!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Gabriella Briceño said...

In spanish zorra isn't a nice word at all, haha. But zorro which refers to a male has quite a different meaning. But still I get what you are trying to say, plus love all the vibe this outfit has. Day to day I can feel your evolution in style since I'm a pretty oldschool reader of yours. Lots of love from Venezuela,

Gaby


www.saythefword.com

Jeans Please! said...

only i can say is wow!

Michelle Lee said...

great jeans!

www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Blaise said...

cute boots
http://blaiseruby.blogspot.com.au

http://blaiseruby.blogspot.com.au

@blaisedyer (insta)

x

Liezel Esquire (FASHIOLIEZTA) said...

Your pants are amazing!

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Amazing photos! Love your pants xx

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Clémentine said...

Il ove your pants ! Beautiful outfit ;)

XX
http://the-littlepoppy.blogspot.fr/

Hannah Gottlieb-Graham said...

Such gorgeous shots! I love your pants!

Xo, Hannah

sweetsweetnoir.net

Shabrina Hazimi said...

Your pants are so rad ! xx
You're looking so stunning.

www.shabrinahazimi.blogpost.com

muhammad kumail said...

Earn Money Launch a New Earning System on Facebook, the best Social Media Website where you can share some fun and earn with us, Share some pictures on Facebook and earn on every pictures you post or share. Unlimited Facebook Wall Sharing and Unlimited Earning.
Earn with Making Facebook Ids, Make Unlimited Facebook Ids and Get 10$ on Every FB Id.
jobzcorner.com

muhammad kumail said...

Now you Get all in one Network, ThatIsLol.. Lol Pictures, Lol Videos, Lol Peoples, Funny Peoples, Troll Images, troll pictures, funny pictures, Facebook pictures, facebook funny pictures, facebook lol pictures, Funny videos and Much More only Laughing out of Laughing
lolsgag.com

amanda said...

those pants!