Friday, September 27, 2013

Itty Bitty Denim Jumper


Vintage denim jumper, All ABout Eve plaid shirt, Maker's Workshop necklace, Vanessa Mooney cuff, Vintage Salvatore Ferragamo purse, Natalie & Dylana Suarez x Modern Vice Chloe boots

Wahooooo. NYFW posts are done and on to some new content, some still leftover from summer but whatever. I'm officially 26. And I'm also officially no longer have any inch of summertime sadness lingering in my brain. Fall mode is fully in gear and I feel absolutely fantastic about it. Work has been really busy, but I have my hands in so much and I love this freedom. Model castings. Creative direction. Product placements. Social media pitches. SEO. I've been learning so much at my new company Adore Me, it really has been quite the ride. Sometimes I'm just running around the city on errands for work and I just look up at the gorgeous buildings around Bryant Park or Grand Central Station, and I'm like wow this is insane. I live here. This all here. This is mine. I never get over the epic-ness of it all. I'm such a dreamer and such a kid, so these silly feelings never get old. I've dreamed of moving to NYC ever since I was in junior high school. I had this picture of what it would be like in my head and nothing yet has even come close to bursting my bubble. Hello, I met Josh Duhamel last night. I've gotten to know so many great people in the past two months and something of living here (I can't believe it's only been that short of a time), and that really is my favorite part of this place. The new connections I make with those who I feel confident to be myself and to push myself just a little bit further. I think that NYC has finally put me in my element and there's nothing I can say bad about that. Really there's not. 

The other amazing thing about NYC? The fashion I see on the street on the daily. Personal style is fully embraced in this city and I never second guess myself anymore when it comes to what I decide to wear in the morning. I wear what I love. Itty bitty jumpers and all. 

20 comments:

Paprika said...

Your boots! I love them and the whole outfit. Must be so much fun living in NY, hope you had an awesome bdayxx

Jensetter Heartsit said...

Cute jumper! Looks very comfy!

Jen

Www.jensetter.com

sagalina said...

I love this outfit! and your so lucky to live in NYC, it's my dream to visit one day :)
x,
Sagalina

www.makeaboldstatement.blogspot.com

Poisson D'Avril said...

soo beautiful!

http://davrilpoisson.blogspot.com/

Sue Figueroa said...

Cuute

Robin Brook said...

such an inspiring post! i'm from england, and i definitely live vicariously through your amazing looking outfits, adventures and life! xo

Nikki Williams said...

stop!! ah, this is perfect. that sleeveless plaid underneath is amazing

xxoo,
nikki

www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

Tugba Seckin said...

Love this outfit :) I don't own a denim dress :) a must have!

Stellar Inc. said...

This outfit is so adorable! Its a must have for me to get a denim dress.

http://stellarinc.tumblr.com/

http://stellarinc.blogspot.com/

canvasofculture said...

Haha your adventures in NYC sound very epic so far indeed! Keep living it up:)

xx
canvasofculture.blogspot.com/

elleandbee said...

Such a cute outfit! Love the denim paired with checked!
xx
7thand52nd.blogspot.com

Estelle said...

Love this outfit! You look exceptionally cute in it!:D

Payton said...

The cutest itty bitty jumper I ever did see.

xo,
Tiny darling

Kacie Cone said...

Love this! I love how you put that shirt underneath it looks great!

Michelle Lee said...

such a great outfit!

pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Scatter Girl said...

Love the bit of plaid peeking out! xx

http://scattergirll.blogspot.com

Liezel Esquire (FASHIOLIEZTA) said...

Super cute x

Kirby Bee said...

Denim and tartan, two of my favourites, love how you're rocking them!

kb x

Seeking Style said...

Love!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

YOUTHDOINTHANGS said...

Love love love these photos x