Thursday, September 19, 2013

NYFW SS14 // Day Four


Free People dress, Vanessa Mooney necklace, Free People cuff, Vintage hat and Coach bag, Nasty Gal shoes, American Apparel socks

Went for a sunny side up overload of color on my fourth day of NYFW. Call my Rainbow Brite. It's ok. I won't be mad. I promise. It's hard for me to follow the fashion crowd full of blacks and whites and monochromatics. I just gotta do me. Whatever that may be. I dig this vintage hat so much. I borrowed it from my sister and am still having the hardest time ever finding one for myself that has the exact length and stiffness of this brim. This ain't just any old hat. This here is a masterpiece. Caylee, Natalie and I chilled around Lincoln center after our first show and met some new lovely people this day, including Beth from B Jones Style (in the twirl ready red skirt). Been a fan of her blog for the longest time! 

10 comments:

Sue Figueroa said...

You guys are looking too hot! not fair :)

Luba Dimitrova said...

Oh you spotted Beth from B Jones !! She is so cute

XX LUBA
Minimalist look, perfect for formal meetings, today on
http://www.well-living-blog.com

Rhiannon Lorenzo said...

amazing photos!!

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

Pieter said...

Love the free people dress and the cuff :D

The Black Maze

Jeans Please! said...

cute girls :)

Kacie Cone said...

Love! These pictures are amazing! You look so cute!

elleandbee said...

Great pictures, love your outift but especially liked the girl in the plaid skirt
xx
7thand52nd.blogspot.com

Blaise said...

Beautiful pics. Love the girl in the tartan!!

http://blaiseruby.blogspot.com.au

@blaisedyer (twitter & instagram)

x

eleni_karlou said...

You can even imagine how much I adore your blog! If you ask me, you're on the top of fashion bloggers! An amazing example for all of us!
Well done!!
:)

Wanderlust And Such said...

Everyone looks so lovely and perfect!

xo
Olivia
http://www.wanderlust-and-such.blogspot.com