Tuesday, September 10, 2013

NYFW SS14 // Day One


Vintage denim dress, Zara top, Nasty Gal Shoe Cult shoes, Rachel Zoe bag

Quick update from my day one of NYFW SS14. The CRAZIEST day so far let me tell you. My first show was Nicholas K at 10am. 10AM people! Now that's early in the fashion world. And I basically barreled through 5 shows uptown and downtown and back from 10am-5pm. Thank goodness I had my girl Kiara with me as we headed downtown to the wonderful Tocca show. It's nice having a show bud. Ended the day with Desigual, which was colorful and super upbeat. They put on a show full of dancing, smiling models who really looked like they were having a blast. I kind of wanted to the join the party. Makes me excited for summer or some sort of tropical vacation in the near future. Sunshine and palm trees. Ran into my friends Kelsea and Ben after the show and chilled out with them before heading to the Nicole Miller showroom for a pre-show toast, where I got to meet Nicole Miller herself and stylist Isabel Dupre. Actually got a great conversation with Isabel before she had to head back in for model fittings. Such a cool, down-to-earth woman! I appreciate her work so much! She did an amazing job at creating the gorgeous looks at the show Friday that were extremely wearable (pictures to come!). Then finally met up with my friend Caylee who just arrived from Chicago that night and who was my show bud for the past 4 days. We recharged with Thai food before party hopping. The night was basically us two collapsing in bed only to wake up at around 8am the next morning for the next round of shows. NYFW I love you, but gosh you're exhausting. More updates to come, but that's all I have for ya'll now :)

23 comments:

Luba Dimitrova said...

Gorgeous pictures !! Love your look

XX LUBA

Wearing fall´s hottest color in my look today
http://www.well-living-blog.com

Marisa Perez said...

Great photos!! Love your dress!

XOXO

Marisa

http://takeoverthemoon.blogspot.com.es/

Michelle Lee said...

such a great outfit choice!

www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Anita (Life.Style.Fun.) said...

Thanks for being honest! I often ask myself, when I am envious, what if I was actually in your (famous fashion bloggers) position, would I enjoy it or it would be too overwhelming for me?

Stay good!

Anita

fashion nightmare said...

AMAZING POST !


xx,
*http://like-a-good-old-fashion-nightmare.blogspot.com/



.

Hanna & Christel said...

awesome dress!

<3

lifeisamaze said...

Beautiful pics !

Sue Figueroa said...

Awesome pics, and those are some pretty cool shoes!

Andini Ria said...

Awesome outfit and photographs, especially love your shoes! x

andini-ria.blogspot.co.uk

Kacie Cone said...

You look lovely! Awesome pictures too!

eleni_karlou said...

nyfw! such a love! Really nice post and photos! :D
You can't even image how much I want to be there someday!
xx

AVY said...

Smiling models, that's not something you see every day.

/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

Ariel | couturing said...

Perfect photos! Your outfit is great. Wish I was there! x

couturingblog.com

Nikki Williams said...

love the denim dress/lace combo. so cool!

xxoo,
nikki

www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

Seeking Style said...

Pretty!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Am2Pm Chic said...

Great pictures, and you look fantastic.
xoxo
Christy

http://www.am2pmchic.com/

Marta said...

Great pics and so nice dress!

♥ MARTA
http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Love that dress on you! xx

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Irene Buffa said...

lovely photos and look!


www.OntoMyWardrobe.com


www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

Liezel Esquire (FASHIOLIEZTA) said...

You look amazing. Love the shoes! xx

moustachic said...

you are so cute!

www.moustachic.com
www.moustachic.com
www.moustachic.com

caylee said...

hey babe you so fine, you so fine you blow my mind.

haha love you! i still want this dress.
reminiscing this day and thai food and dev hynessssssss.

<3

Lil Muse Lily said...

i absolutely love the way you look here. the clothes, the hair, the make-up... flawless. would you mind sharing what lipstick color you are wearing?