Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Peace Out


Forever 21 tank, Zara skirt, Vintage Salvatore Ferragamo bag, Natalie & Dylana Suarez x Modern Vice boots, Vanessa Mooney necklace and cuff

That somber "last days of summer" mentality is hitting everyone I know. I'm looking forward to fall because that is when I feel that NYC is at its most beautiful, but summer is always such a hard thing to let go. It's the child inside each and every one of us that just wants to keep playing and being on summer break forever. But summer is not gone yet. This NYFW is going to be one humid and sticky one. Trying to come up with outfits that suit my personality, go a bit more outside of the sartorial box because of the occasion and that aren't going to leave me sweating all day. Oh the challenges of fashion week. Here they come. One more day and we're there! Events and parties are already kicking off tonight, but I think I'm going to take this one last day before the fashion storm to chill out, prep for the week and do my laundry (because I am legit running out of underwear). My schedule Thursday is back to back, and I want to be a sane person before I dive into it. xo

22 comments:

Michelle Lee said...

cute top!

www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Samantha Cossick said...

Love all the bright colors! -- SC at www.samanthachic.com

TERRA said...

You look fabulous, love the tank!
I am also excited for Fall, it's the best time of the year in New York!

xx
www.roaringmytwenties.com

Luba Dimitrova said...

Gorgeous pictures sweetie !

XX Luba

Six ways to wear fall´s hottest trend – a plaid shirt, today on
www.well-living-blog.com

Sue Figueroa said...

Awesome as always!

fran said...

amazing skirt. my mom have it too ;)

THE MOST SPECIAL POST OF THE YEAR. MOM AND SON!!!!!!!!

http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/08/mother-and-son-forever.html

Juliette Laura said...

Obsessed with the prints on your outfit! You look way perfect! I am clinging onto summer, but so excited for fall!

xo, Juliette Laura
http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteStyleShop

Marisa Perez said...

LOVE this fun outfit!

XOXO

Marisa

http://takeoverthemoon.blogspot.com.es/

Lainey said...

I love that you cut that top to be a crop top. I remember seeing that top at f21 and thinking it was way too long! Great look!

Kacie Cone said...

Loving that top, these pictures are awesome!

Ana Iherina said...

I love that mix of prints!
Have fun at NYFW! I wish I could go too! xx

soliloquiaa.blogspot.com

lifeisamaze said...

I love your top !

Lady Vintage said...

Adore your style so wild ;)

Nikki Williams said...

i think this is my favorite look you've posted! that top is amazing. you rock.

xxoo,
nikki

www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

Paprika said...

I really like the colour and patterns in your outfits! Good luck for fashion week whirlwinds!xx

Lisette Pool - 24/7 STYLISH said...

Love the pictures and LOVE this look.

Shes Dressing Up said...

I love this skirt so much! Lovely photos :)

danielle said...

hahah- i'm running through my fw checklist and the last thing i just said to myself was, "do you have clean underwear?" too funny!

Liezel Esquire (FASHIOLIEZTA) said...

Cute top. Love it! xx

Seeking Style said...

I adore NYC in fall!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Sadaqat Hussain said...

Beautiful fall colours. Its very attractive. Anyone here interested in unusual gifts for men? check this amazing website http://www.luckies.co

Rosa Pel said...

perfect outfit !