Friday, October 25, 2013

A Brooklyn Photo Diary


A little photo diary from the past few weeks about town, and especially Brooklyn. My part of the city always delights, and my weekends spent not making the trek all the way back into Manhattan still leaves me with a plethora of things to do, places to eat and people to see. From sidewalk sales and flea markets to cooking classes and my favorite cold brew cafe, everything and anything is over on this side.   

Oh and check out my lovely world wall decal from the wonderful people at Urbanwalls. Now I can wake up each morning to all the places I want to see. One can always dream. 

17 comments:

Lainey said...

This definitely made me want to live in NYC even more. I just feel like it's much more my vibe than LA. Amazing pics.

Luba Dimitrova said...

Loved to see Brooklyn trogh your cámara lense

XX Luba

MICHAEL KORS bag GIVEAWAY on
www.well-living-blog.com

Nikki Williams said...

beautiful photos! i miss new york. love your jacket btw!

xxoo,
nikki

www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

check out my chloe + isabel giveaway!

Gabriella Briceño said...

Brooklyn is so inspiring, colorful and bright. Always a good place to chill. Lovely pics. x


Gaby,


www.saythefword.com

Robin Brook said...

love your photos, so inspiring! and that wall mural is amazing
http://bethebteam.blogspot.co.uk/ x

Dulce said...

New Your would be a dream come true for me, so beautiful, love your pictures!

Emilie said...

Will be there mid November again, can't wait! By the way I am doing an exhibition in West Village in November, will send you the invitation!

Lady Vintage said...

So great pics thx to share it !

Hanna Lee said...

Need to go over to Brooklyn more! Wonderful pics!
www.speakstyleandrock.com

Poisson D'Avril said...

Love love your photos! These are incredible and I like a lot yours and your sister's outfits!

http://davrilpoisson.blogspot.com/

suzan said...

Wow !
I love the ramones tee shirt & the photos too.
Have a good day.

Chihiro said...

Its beautiful pics!!!!!!!! xx
liality.com

lifeisamaze said...

Amazing photos !

Liezel Esquire (FASHIOLIEZTA) said...

Your shots are always amazing! x

Kacie Cone said...

Gorgeous photos! Makes me wish I was in New York!

canvasofculture said...

love your outfit with the red jacket! Brooklyn never ceases to amaze me:)

xx
canvasofculture.blogspot.com/

Am2Pm Chic said...

Love all these photos, beautiful.
xoxo
Christy

http://www.am2pmchic.com/