Saturday, October 19, 2013

Black and White Vision


Free People tunic and sunglasses, Paige leather leggings, Natalie & Dylana Suarez x Modern Vice bag, Rachel Zoe bag, Vanessa Mooney necklace

Sticking to black/white and monochromatic looks more often lately. I think New York City fashion is rubbing off on me. Being in a new city, it's fun to experiment with new ways of dressing that's a little bit outside of your comfort zone and see where that takes you. Usually I'm just one big color blast from head to toe. The high Victorian neckline on this tunic is what sold me in the first place. Although the color scheme of this look is so simple, it's vintage quality brings it back down to earth, which is how I always want to come across as with what I wear. Don't be surprised if you see my busting out some all black head-to-toe looks soon. Winter is coming and I want to complement the black hole of coldness that is soon to take over this city. Just kidding!

19 comments:

Liezel Esquire (FASHIOLIEZTA) said...

Love it! X

Nina Heutinck said...

Waaauw this outfit is lovely! I wish I had this one in my closet too!

Mackenzie Mancuso said...

Very cute, love the girly/cool combination!

xoxo, Kenzie
easy-lucky-fr3e.blogspot.com

Nicole Hogendyk said...

I'm loving that necklace! And the keyhole in the tunic totally gives it that extra wow factor! Great look!

http://www.cutegirlypink.wordpress.com

Natali said...

Perfect tunic and necklace!

http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

Kacie Cone said...

This outfit is so perfect in every way!

Say me Justine said...

love your tunic! <3

suzan said...

I love it.
Have a good day.
bye bye from France !

Michelle Lee said...

great outfit!

http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.kr

Jeans Please! said...

love ur ponytail!

Aleksandra said...

Can you please tell me what camera ( and lenses ) do you use for your blog?

The photos look like a mini editorials :)

Elyse said...

Love those leggings! I've been looking for a pair for so long!

xo,
Elyse
shortandsweetelyse.blogspot.com

Christina Marie said...

I love your hair like that!

xx
www.naturally-christina.blogspot.com

Sonia Nickichucknez said...

I love the blouse :) So nice!

xx Sonia Nickichucknez
http://thestrangeworldofsnickichucknez.blogspot.com.es

Seeking Style said...

This is so perfect!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Mary Gui said...

cute white top and love how you paired it with the leather pants!

http://layersofchic.blogspot.com

Lizette Rosser said...

love it!!!!! btw! where are your boots from?!?!?

www.thebluecurtain.blogspot.com

Nikki Williams said...

love those leather leggings! and your high pony is too cute

xxoo,
nikki

www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

check out my chloe + isabel giveaway!

Tauheed Sohail said...

Lol and Funny, Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited.
lolsgag.com