Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Come and Go

Gypsy Junkies dress, Free People shorts, Modern Vice Carly boots, Free People sunglasses and cuff, Vanessa Mooney necklace, Boera knuckle ring

Some days just call for things brighter and louder. And when I decide to go bright, you can be assured that I will go all out. I layered this Gypsy Junkies sheer pink tunic dress over a pair of patterned Free People shorts. Easy breeziness made for evenings that have no plans set in stone at all. Reminiscent of summer evenings. A late lunch here. A hoppy beer there. A breezy, aimless walk around the neighborhood. Not that I won't continue these activities far into the fall. I can't wait until I really see all the leaves starting to scatter the ground in their golden glory. I can't always help but get childish thoughts of jumping right into them. I know I talk about seasons quite a lot, but I really can't help but notice how quickly they come and go. Especially right now in New York City. Everyday is a whirlwind of work, work, work. Some play. And then more work. Every single hour, minute and second counts. It all has worth and I try to grasp it all as much as I can. I never really find myself wishing time away, or for a day to be over with. There are days where I freak out because I have absolutely an unreasonable amount of things to accomplish and people to see and brain cells to rest, but I never find myself complaining. Instead I take things as they come and step back to get a better view of the bigger picture. Be it summer, fall, winter or spring. It's the only way to approach things without driving yourself crazy. 


Camilla said...

Loved your boots! <3


Rhiannon Lorenzo said...

gorgeous look!


Siena in Style said...

I love the shoes!!

Kacie Cone said...

All your jewelry is so perfect!!

Nikki Williams said...

love your writing, and this dress is gorgeous!



Seeking Style said...

So sweet!

xo Jennifer


Chris said...

The boots <3

FashionFlirt said...

Love the boots! And such a lovely dress!


Rocks Paper Metal said...

Love the Jewelry!


Poisson D'Avril said...

Love it


Robin Brook said...

Love this colourful look! You're the ultimate hippy chick!


Mackenzie Mancuso said...

I am so in love with that dress!

xoxo, Kenzie

Scatter Girl said...

Love that color on you! xx


Helen Tsokana said...

I love your sunnies!!


Tabet said...

Great pictures and a beautiful look!


Lady Vintage said...

I agree with u we need to keep every season as much as we can then time is not running as it does, we need to take the time needed to realize what's going on around our non-stop activities :) You look great as always Enjoy fall M-C

Michelle Lee said...

great sunnies


suzan said...

Ces lunettes sont très jolies.
J'aime beaucoup la couleur de cette robe.

Liezel Esquire (FASHIOLIEZTA) said...

So nice!

Camille Danielle said...

very very hippie!