Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween // 1920s Girl


Kicked off my Halloween celebration last Saturday in a 1920s flapper outfit I threw together with some things I already had in my closet and some that I borrowed from work. I always have been a true believer in using your imagination and the things you already have on hand to get into character on such holidays. I've been pretty set on being a flapper girl this year for Halloween, and I'm glad with how this one turned out. I busted out the Charleston a few times too many at Mister H, and I must say that I felt totally in my element. Necklace and earrings by Erickson Beamon.

Shop more Erickson Beamon:

15 comments:

Nikki Williams said...

that boa is amazing!!

xxoo,
nikki

www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

Jeans Please! said...

nice jewelry

Natali said...

Happy Halloween!! You look stunning!

http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

Irene Buffa said...

LOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!
gorgeous!

WINTER FUR GIVEAWAY on www.OntoMyWardrobe.com !



WINTER FUR GIVEAWAY on www.OntoMyWardrobe.com !

Haley Serrano said...

So beautiful! I love the new design of the blog and the way you've edited this set of photos, the effect really suits your style - your blog just gets better and better!

Haley Serrano
my art & jewelry - maestroandmuse.com
my style - styleinnc.tumblr.com

Londyn said...

Well look at you lovely!! Such a free spirit :)

Dulce said...

you look gorgeous!

Liezel Esquire (FASHIOLIEZTA) said...

You look gorgeous!

tillylion said...

Wow!!! I love it and I have hair envy! X

www.tillylions.blogspot.com

Kacie Cone said...

You look so gorgeous as a flapper! Your hair looks so stunning in these photos too!

Stephanie said...

beautiful!

x
StephC

http://sstephcc.blogspot.com/

Jurgita K. said...

awesome!
Muilo Burbulai

hellorigby said...

Gorgeous! Especially love your jewelry!

hello, rigby!

Robin Brook said...

Such a fab costume! Here's my DIY halloween outfit:

http://bethebteam.blogspot.co.uk/

xx

Michelle Lee said...

amazing look!

www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com