Sunday, October 20, 2013

Work // Adore Me Holiday Photoshoot

As some of you may know, I'm Community Manager at Adore Me, a NYC based lingerie company that sells designer styles for really affordable prices. I've only been with the company since July, but already so many huge things have happened. We are putting out our very first catalog ever for holiday and we had the shoot just a few weeks ago. We shot at an amazing multi-level warehouse in Queens that used to be an old factory. The place was full of vintage decor and props for us to use. I was literally blown away and kept sneaking off to shoot amazing behind-the-scenes pictures of the location. Our holiday shoot was the biggest one yet, with a huge team on set and two beautiful models who worked all our lingerie like bosses. Our catalog will be on the way to the printers next week. So exciting! It is absolutely stunning! Our lingerie literally pops off each page. It was so much fun helping mock up the catalog, play stylist for the shoot and update all you guys on the happenings from our social media. We have another shoot Monday for more new product. It's going to be a crazy week, with my parents visiting and staying with me on Tuesday. Can't wait to see them and catch up. It's been far too long since I've seen their lovely faces. Since January! 


Nicole Hogendyk said...

Wow, This will totally give Victoria's Secret a run for their money ( I originally thought this WAS for VS till I actually read the bottom, lol)


Liezel Esquire (FASHIOLIEZTA) said...

Great stuff!

Lady Vintage said...

WOW! so great

Jeans Please! said...

wow! hot bodies!

suzan said...

Wow, such a beautiful dog !
These photos are interesting.
I like it.

good evening from France.

Michelle Lee said...


Nikki Williams said...

wooow! gorgeous models! lovely photos too


check out my chloe + isabel giveaway!

Nina Heutinck said...

waaauw that big camera! And the location, and the rest, hihi. lovely!