Monday, November 18, 2013

If I Were A Unicorn


Forever 21 sweater, Kenneth Cole wool skirt, Natalie & Dylana Suarez x Modern Vice Chloe boots, A Tiny Touch necklace

I STILL JUST WANT TO BE A GYPSY WANDERER FAIRY UNICORN PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding. Wait, not really. Let's just say that I tend to gravitate towards all that make the world appear more Lisa Frank folder-ish. This Forever 21 sweater does the trick. I DIY cropped it so that I could rock it with all my high-waisted things. Belly buttons are officially my new favorite winter accessory. Don't judge. Aaaaaand, I haven't worn ripped tights out in public since like two years ago, but sometimes you just have to embrace these sort of adolescent things. Oooooor just embrace the fact that I have yet to officially call myself a real grown up person. Tsk. Tsk. Super excited this week because I'm have California to look forward to at the end of the week. Jumping on a plane with my sister Friday evening to go home for some chill family time and work (hush hush for now!!!). I wish I had more than just 4 days to spend back home, but I feel super lucky that I even got this last minute opportunity to head back. Going to try to work in all my favorite Cali things during the short time I'm there (Venice beach bike rides, Santa Monica Promenade strolling, thrift shopping!!!!). It will all be worth the red eye flight that I will be taking on my return. I am a pro red eye flyer, just FYI. Gotta make the most of my time.

Currently, my legs still feel like jelly from walking the Williamsburg Bridge and just about everywhere else this past Saturday, on top of bike riding our way around the Upper West Side. The fact that the L train was down all weekend was just a better excuse to explore the city by foot a whole lot more. 

22 comments:

Luba Dimitrova said...

Gorgeous skirt Dylana, looks chic on you !
XX Luba

Discover a new jewelry concept of timeless pieces that dress you up, today on
http://www.well-living-blog.com

Nikki Williams said...

the fit of the skirt is perfect! and yay for ripped tights!

xxoo,
nikki

www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

Michelle Lee said...

love this sweater and skirt!

pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Lary Mello said...

you look amazing!!!
loooove it!! <3

xoxo

http://tastemycloset.blogspot.com/

Lady Vintage said...

I agree I want being the same ;)

Jane said...

Cute sweater !!

Liezel Esquire (FASHIOLIEZTA) said...

Super cute!

Jeans Please! said...

shoes <3

Cara E said...

ah you look gorg! love the sweater x

britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

marimorena said...

Great look! Love it! ;)

rossana said...

You are such an inspiration to all young people, a real achiever

Yonosoyunaitgirl Sandra Cuiña said...

Nice look! I love your skirt! XX

Seeking Style said...

Love your skirt!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Kimiya C said...

Such a cute skirt!
youngfashionn.blogspot.com

Mackenzie Mancuso said...

This is such a fun look! I love your jacket!

xoxo, Kenzie
easy-lucky-fr3e.blogspot.com

Leslie: DowntownHaute said...

Love your skirt!
<3

http://downtownhautefashion.blogspot.com

Kacie Cone said...

The rip in your tight is so perfect for this outfit! Have fun in cali!

Kira said...

Love your outfit!
You always have amazing style
xx, Kira

http://frocking-style.blogspot.com.au/

Inês Silva said...

I've been following you for a long, long time, but I kinda never had the courage to comment :3 But this post made me laugh and I also want to be a FAIRY UNICORN PRINCESS!

really love your blog and your photography, you're one of my favourite bloggers ever and a great inspiration!^^

REDvalentinas said...

Lovely necklace!

http://www.redvalentinas.com

moustachic said...

cuuuute sweater! youre adorable!

moustachic ♡
www.moustachic.com
Facebook.com/moustachic
Twitter/Instagram: @moustachic

Natalie Suarez said...

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING WOW