Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Pretty Little Things


Just some new things in my room to share with you all. First off, the hat that I designed in collaboration with Worth & Worth. You'll be seeing it styled out on the blog very, very soon! And it's named the Dylana! Designer Orlando saved this deep maroon color aside for me because he said it reminded him of a lipstick I wore on my blog. He was spot on, because maroon is one of my favorite colors. So timeless and so in season. I chose out my brim length/stiffness, the depth of the top, as well as the feather trimming. It came out better than I could imagine. 

My refreshed collection of jewelry hanging from one end of my commercial clothing rack. I have so many long necklaces with large pendants that I found it hard to keep them untangled and easy to find on my little jewelry rack, which I know use purely for my bracelets and rings. I love seeing them hanging nice and clean like this. So easy for me to pick and choose what I want to decorate myself with in the morning, and it makes for an inspirational display! 

And here it is, my most recent splurge! I've been eyeing these Miu Miu suede and pony hair creepers for the longest time, but I rarely give into my materialistic impulses when I know that I can always dig deeper in the thrift/consignment stores, or just work with what I have. But this pair was just SO ME. My very first designer bag was a fuchsia suede hobo from Miu Miu that I scored off Ebay. So for the sake of keeping up with the nostalgia factor, and the fact that I have worked my ass off for the past I don't even know how many years, I gave in and impulse purchased these from Barneys on Pre-Sale. Thank you roommate and friend Tanya for reconfirming that I deserve these babies :) I couldn't have spent the dough without your peer pressure! Sometimes you just have to treat yourself! 

And last but not least. All about the beauty. The essentials that I have updated my daily routine with and that I can no longer live without. My Stila Vinyl All Day Lip Glosses (the color stays on forever). Argan oil for the ends of my hair. Clearasil Ultra Vanishing Acne Treatment for those days when I'm stressing and my skin starts to freak out. My Dr. Jart Beauty Balm is probably the most intelligent thing created for the skin. Flawless coverage that is completely lightweight and natural. Revlon Photoready eyeshadow. Glides on like butter and lasts all day. NYX face primer. It's so silky smooth and just makes everything else so much easier to apply. Dr. Jart Water Fuse Water-Max Sleeping Mask. I wake up like a brand new person. Seriously people. 

17 comments:

Kacie Cone said...

Those shoes are so amazing, you deserve it!

InĂªs Silva said...

oh that hat :o <3

Chelsea Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous collection, im so obsessed with that hat!

Jeans Please! said...

ur hat and shoes - amazing <3

Bianca said...

Those Miu Miu creepers are stunning! xx

blancheneve.blogspot.com

Ria said...

Ahhh I'm so jelly!

Seeking Style said...

In awe of all your necklaces!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Megan Diaz said...

The shoes are too perfect! Love all the jewels too!
xx
Hot Pink Day
Libi & Lola

Stephanie said...

LOVE them!

x
StephC

http://sstephcc.blogspot.com/

rossana said...

You are getting very organized and i love it to see the good feng shui coming your way. Keep it Dylana !!

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Those shoes are so cool x

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

ilaria martina said...

I follow you and i like so much your blog and your pic.
so.. We have a question for you: how to edit your photos? do you use a programs like as photoshop? I love them!
Thank you
Martina

Nikki Williams said...

your jewelry rack is gorgeous!! love that hat too!

xxoo,
nikki

www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

Liezel Esquire (FASHIOLIEZTA) said...

In love with your hat!

Emilie said...

Love it all! And the shoes, oh my! ;)

Sasha said...

Fantastic creepers!

Katie Anello said...

love your jewelry!

xo

bluepoppyblog.com