Monday, December 16, 2013

Twinkle Toes


Holidays parties are already happening all around me, and it looks like it's time to get all fancy and sparkly and stuff. I'm down. I'm a laid back kind of girl. Worn in black boots with everything! But this year I think I'm trying to go a little bit more pristine (or should I say funky??). At least on my feet. What other time of the year can you get away with gold sparkle dusted sneakers??? Come on. Let's take advantage of this people! Gold and red. Two colors that bring a punch to all the chic black cocktail dresses that will be in heavy rotation this month. These little red Seychelles pumps remind me of Dorothy and dreams. I'd pair them with some quirky patterned socks and go dance to Mariah Carey Christmas tunes like it's nobody's business. These gold sparkly sneakers are part of Kate Spade's collaboration with Keds this season. There is no denying how spunky they are! Every black cocktail dress needs a friend like this pair :) What shoes will you be wearing this holiday party hopping season? Spill! xo

25 comments:

EmerJa said...

Love your red heels!!! And the pictures are sooo cute :)


www.emerjadesign.com

Jeans Please! said...

what a lovely shoes!

Lady Vintage said...

huge!!! so jalous ;)

Elizabeth Daisy. said...

Gorgeous photographs and I love those shoes!

Elizabeth x

www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com

Juliette Laura said...

Okay those shoes are all so perf. You are a beauty!

xo, Juliette Laura
http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com

AVY said...

Beautiful, reminds me of my Chloe.

/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

madison said...

gorgeous! i love those red pumps!
xo,
maddie

http://feelingmagenta.blogspot.com/

Jurgita K. said...

I love glitter sneakers :)
Muilo Burbulai

Stephanie said...

Super cute! Love this shoot! And those shoes are the cutest, perfect for the holidays ;)

x
StephC

http://sstephcc.blogspot.com/

stephc16.tumblr.com

moustachic said...

these are such sweet pictures!


moustachic ♡
www.moustachic.com
Facebook.com/moustachic
Twitter/Instagram: @moustachic

Chyrel Gomez said...

Envy your Dorothy shoes!!

rossana said...

so christmas but I dont know about that dog, looks like he is losing all his hair on that little body .

Carmo said...

lovely :)

Leslie: DowntownHaute said...

The red ones are too cute!
<3

http://downtownhautefashion.blogspot.com

Natalie Suarez said...

SOO BEAUTIFUL LOVE U x

Natalie Off Duty

Kacie Cone said...

Those red shoes are so perfect!!

Kiwi Fashion Blog said...

Sexy pose lol red shoes are in anytime for any occasions!

Laura said...

Love the photography, the shoes and especially your little dog! We're having a heatwave here so I'm all about my IM carol sandals on classy days and havaianas on the not-so-classy days. Christmas in the southern hemisphere is nowhere near as glamorous!

...Rossana, I think fur loss is not unusual with terriers when they get a bit older. Mine had an almost entirely bald back in her later years, but kept her gorgeous little scruffy face and paws. It may make them a little less cute to some people, but never in their owner's eyes :)

Liezel Esquire (FASHIOLIEZTA) said...

Shoes are so cute!

Shabrina Hazimi said...

Ooh I love those gold sneakers ! Also I love seeing you in those mary-jane shoes. Looking so different since you always walk in boots :D

www.shabrinahazimi.blogspot.com

Amy Meier said...

Latest Best Michael Kors bags here
http://selmamichaelkors.com /

Georgia Milton said...

Love your sneakers! They are gorgeous!
Carpet cleaners

Adora Mehitabel said...

Stunning photos!
www.adoramehitabel.co.uk

Dilara Köseler said...

lovely!

I have an international giveaway stop by :)

http://www.dilarakoseler.com/2013/12/giveaway-rosegal.html

Nikki Williams said...

those red heels are just too cute!

xxoo,
nikki

www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com