Sunday, January 26, 2014

Free People // At First Light


Free People, stop coming out with amazingness after amazingness after amazingness. It's make me mis my 40% off employee discount far too much!!!! Just had to post the latest Free People Intimates lookbook. It's too dreamy not to share. And you know how much of a fan I am of white morning light through windows? And unlined bras. Now that I actually do work in lingerie, my appreciation for this realm of the fashion world has grown a thousand fold. I own so many bralettes, it's almost edging on insanity. It's a well known fact that wearing something pretty underneath it all makes the act of winter hibernation feel less lazy and far more romantic. Free People's new lingerie styles will launch tomorrow :)

Model: Martha Hunt 
Photo: David Bellemere 
Hair: Amy Farid 
Makeup: Deanna Hagan

9 comments:

Nikki Williams said...

gorgeous photos!

xxoo,
nikki

www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

charlotte carter said...

Love the pictures. Love your blog!
http://tastingtheworldwithme.blogspot.co.uk/

X

rossana said...

haha

Kacie Cone said...

my wardrobe wouldn't survive without my employee discount! These images are so stunning!

www.shygirlloudvoice.com

ModeAmen said...

I love this shoot, it's my dream to work for Free People.

Thanks for sharing this lovely post doll!
xx,
http://modeamen.blogspot.com/

Mackenzie Mancuso said...

These are all so gorgoues! I miss my discount :(

xoxo, Kenzie
easy-lucky-free.com

Kate Hudson said...

That dreamy light, that minimal decor, those perfect lacy-filmy-silky-caressing details. Mmmmm. Looks like the best Valentine's Day in a girl could hope for. (A boy too...what a smokin' date!)

Thanks so much for sharing!
xx

girlfromthehillcountry.blogspot.com

3girls1apple said...

Absolutely gorgeous photos! Just in time for Valentine's Day, too! xoxo
3girls1apple.com

Juliette Laura said...

Oh my goodness these pieces are seriously magical. Perfect lookbook.

xo, Juliette Laura
http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com