Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Here's to 2014!


Oh, wow! Hello 2014! Got to try to make this short and sweet because I literally JUST woke up and haven't had my coffee yet and need to shower before brunch, but here it goes. 2013 has been a crazy, up and down, all around, backwards and frontwards whirlwind of new experiences, a new city (and the dating scene that comes with it, ughhhhh to that one! ha), a new apartment, good friends turning into best friends, old friends still being the best of friends, and brand new friends that I made say just last night. Coming to NYC was probably the highlight my 2013. It was an idea that has been boiling in the back of my head for the longest time, and when the right opportunity came, although I was quite unsure of it at the time, I just went with it and took it because I knew I had to. The past 5 months have literally felt like 5 years. So much of myself has grown here in NYC, and I have so much more room to develop my passions. That I am super grateful for. And then there is my beautiful family all the way in California who I was lucky enough to see multiple times in 2013 both here in NYC and back in Cali. I love them so much. And my sister Natalie, thanks for being my best friend. What would I ever do without you?? And thanks to you guys who keep visiting here each day, this funny little blog with some words and pictures of things that inspire me and put some creative ideas out into the world, from something as small as an outfit post to my very first legit lookbook shoot where I'm behind the camera in studio. I don't want to sit here and list off a million 2014 New Year Resolutions because you know how that turns out. You just got to go with the flow, take experiences as they come and give new things a chance at least once. That's how you find yourself. Here's to living healthy, openly, creatively, and happy in 2014. And here's to at least more travel!!! xo

9 comments:

Irene Buffa said...

Fab! happy new year sweety!

www.OntoMyWardrobe.com


www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

Mint Julep said...

Happy New Year, and may it be a great year creatively speaking for you ;)
http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

Shandrese/ Natalia said...

Happy new year!!

http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

Juliette Laura said...

Happy New Years beautiful! I'm hoping for more travel as well! Looking forward to another year of great posts from you!

xo, Juliette Laura
http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

Happy New Year :)




Saci
ChocolateFashionCoffee
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page
ChocolateFashionCoffee INSTAGRAM!!!

AVY said...

To be sisters like that.

/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

uğur Aksu said...

I'm following your blog so beautiful YazGülülü Sohbet Chat Odaları- Güzel Sözler Burada! - En Güzel Sözler - Sohbet Net Odaları

Tayler Worrell said...

Hope you had the most amazing New Year!
I look forward to another year of reading your blog posts!

www.styleinterplay.com

Michelle said...

Happy New Year DyDy! :-)