Wednesday, January 29, 2014

January 2014 Playlist


Here it is! My January playlist. Just a small bite of the songs that I have discovered this month and have been playing on repeat like crazy. Couldn't have made it through this month without these jams on jams on jams!

La Paix Est Une Fleur by Psychemagik

Dollar Chills by DZ Deathrays

Love Me Again by John Newman

Waiting Game by BANKS

I Need My Girl by The National

She Wants To Know by Half Moon Run

Tell Me (What's On Your Mind) by Allah-Las

Diamonds by The Boxer Rebellion

Best of Friends by Palma Violets

What are you guys listening to currently? Let me know some good tunes that you think I should add to my playlist!

11 comments:

Irene Buffa said...

Super!

www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

KANDEE SHOES GIVEAWAY

iisa said...

Ahh love this! One of my favourite songs right now is Steady, As She Goes by The Raconteurs. I've also been listening to The Kills and Good Shoes like crazy lately! You might be familiar with these already but if not, I recommend to give them a listen! x

Shared closet said...

SISTERS!!!!! you are welcome to our city and home to enjoy the BBK LIVE festival in July!!!!
Thousand kisses from Spain!

Juliette Laura said...

YES this is a perfect playlist.

http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Nikki Williams said...

ahh, this is perfect! i always need new music inspiration!!

xxoo,
nikki

www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

Nakia Pleasant said...

i am obsessed with banks gosh i love all her music
-- http://the-profashionalist.blogspot.com/

Maricruz said...

I am so obsessed with John Newman's song xx

www.lam-style.blogspot.com

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Thanks for sharing! xx

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Dora said...

I am in love with your Queen sweatshirt! I'm currently playing on repeat Javelin - Susie Cues :)

Lois Henry said...

you should check out 'Money' (my mate's the bassist) - I know I'm biased, but based on stuff you've posted here before I think you'll really dig them! Also check out 'Wild beasts' - touring with Money so kinda compliment each other.

Lois xx

S said...

It' s a really good idea !