Saturday, January 25, 2014

Sunny Side Up

Arnhem Clothing kimono, H&M dress, Forever 21 hoop earrings, all jewelry by Shashi, Free People sunglasses

In the middle of a polar vortex here in NYC. It's sunny and summer feeling in California. Can't you tell how much I'm missing the west coast right now? 

Song I'm currently in love with: . . . Berlin by RY X. The song isn't very long, but it has a lasting impression. You feel every word he sings down to your deepest nerve. I literally have shivers the entire song through. And then I repeat it over and over and over again. It's so sad, but sometimes sadness can be one of the most beautiful feelings.

Come down love 
Berlin in the cold 
All that fighting, all that snow 

 Sober nights 
and byron on my mind 
Tell me I'm not going home 
and I'll stop waiting by the phone 

Bedroom floor 
and silence in my blood 
Sorry love I'm running home 
I'm a child of sun and the stars I love


Marta said...

I totally have a crush on your style!!! You're one of the best blogger ever!!! CONGRATS!!!
Marta from Italy :-)

Diane said...

loving your kimono!!!

Kacie Cone said...

Your hair looks so cute, such a perfect look for a sunny day!

Maricruz said...

Really nice kimono, you look great! And I love Shashi's jewelry xx

Natalie Suarez said...


Natalie Off Duty

rossana said...

you are not only beautiful but extremely impressive and smart. love you with all my heart darling !!!

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Loving your dress! xx

Michelle Lee said...

cool look!

Sarah Oweida said...

True, sadness is beautiful. Lovely pictures.

Nikki Williams said...

you look amazing! and i love all the fun colors in your jewelry


Stephanie C. said...

Loving that dress. It fits you so well and it looks like a no fuss kind of item that i love


Lauren De Samonac said...

Les photos sont magnifiques, j'aime beaucoup ce shooting! Tu es vraiment très jolie!