Wednesday, January 15, 2014

That Venice Time Madness


Still thinking about the latest Spell & the Gypsy Collective lookbook. Reminds me that in just a few months (though it may seem longer than that) summer will be here. And that means I'll be able to bust out my kimonos and short shorts once again. I had a dream this week that I was bike riding along the boardwalk in Venice. Summertime sadness even while I sleep. Sand between my imaginative toes. This winter is going to be a tough one, man. But until we officially get to that school out for summer state of mind, I'll have these images to keep me going. 

11 comments:

Mackenzie Mancuso said...

This post got me so excited for summer. I've never purchased anything from Spell & Gypsy collective but I've been hearing lots of really good things about them lately. I think I'll check them out!

xoxo, Kenzie
easy-lucky-free.com

Kacie Cone said...

I've been so obsessed with Spell lately, I actually have that playsuit in the third picture in red on it's way to me right now! Definitely ready for summer days!

www.shygirlloudvoice.com

Lady Vintage said...

Such a breeze of summer ! M-C

Spell and the Gypsy Collective said...

Aww thanks for the feature babe!! ; ) We adore your blog and your style xxx lizzy

magda said...

Wow!! Simply gorgeous.

moustachic said...

makes me miss summmmmmer so much!

www.moustachic.com
www.moustachic.com
www.moustachic.com

suzan said...

I just love it.

Nikki Williams said...

such a dreamy shoot!

xxoo,
nikki

www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Amazing photos! xx

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Frank Vinyl said...

oh my gosh i know! they just have the most amazing amazingness always
francesca
FRANK VINYL
AGAVE HEALING OIL GIVEAWAY

Jhon Frank said...

You look so Beautiful !! Dream Girl

Black and Grey Leather Jacket