Saturday, February 1, 2014

Ready For Spring


Hey ya'll! It's 43 degrees right now. Not that much improvement, but enough to twist and shout. I don't need that extra layer of knit underneath my two coats :) Already flash forwarding to what I'll be doing and wearing once spring arrives. I'm so excited, I can't keep still! Been dying to bust out this vintage dress again, but just waiting for the perfect sunny day. Here's a throwback to when I wore this dress back in London in September 2012. I can't believe it was that long ago. Most amazing trip ever! 

15 comments:

Irene Buffa said...

I am ready too! Love your style!
xoxo

www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

Moira Parton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moira Parton said...

Can't wait for Spring either but I'll be wearing as much knit as possible now while I still can because I know I'll miss it when Spring and Summer eventually comes. x

http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

Andini Ria said...

That dress is stunning! xx

Adventures of an Anglophile

Kacie Cone said...

I'm dying for spring!! Loving that dress!

www.shygirlloudvoice.com

Kiwi Fashion Blog said...

I am definitely ready for spring, more than ready actually. So sick of layering and heavy coats! Plus my toes are getting bored being hidden under those socks!

Joie de Viv said...

That is a gorgeous dress! Hoping you get warmer weather soon!

xx Viv

Juliette Laura said...

UHM obsessed with your dress.

http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Nikki Williams said...

that dress is gorgeous! love the print

xxoo,
nikki

www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

Rossana Suarez said...

love that dress so soft and lovely.

Stephanie C. said...

Those blue tones are gorgeous!

baconsquared

Iiduska said...

lovely dress ♥ Here in Finland it's not that warm yet, it's -20C right now...

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Such a pretty dress! Love it on you. xx

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Poisson D'Avril said...

beautiful colors!

Maddie Toy said...

love the print and color of that dress! so perfect!!
xo,
maddie

http://feelingmagenta.blogspot.com/