Monday, April 28, 2014

F21 Runway To Real Way // All Around The World


Forever 21 overalls, blouse and headband 

 Teaming up with powerhouse Forever 21 again to bring you guys my interpretation of some of my favorite hot-off-the-runway trends of this season. There were too many good trends that caught my eye, some that seemed a little far out but that I knew I want to find a way to include in my daily routine in a least the most subtle of ways. But let's start with something that feels undeniably spring. When the weather gets warmer, the first idea that jumps into my head is TRAVEL. A lust to get out of the house and all around the world. I saw prints on the runways of Valentino, Emilio Pucci, Opening Ceremony, Dries Van Noten and many more that reminded me of my childhood trips to Southeast Asia, the movies I watched about African safaris and the dreams I had about Russian Mongolian princesses or something else just as culturally extravagant and grand. Not to mention my obsession with the colors of the food in India and the embroidered textiles of Bangkok's floating market. I want to know it all, and I think this naturally comes through in my dressing. 

 Thank goodness Forever 21 has got me covered in all things that give off the feeling of a well travelled summer to come. Exotic prints and wild colors ignite the thirst of my inner explorer. I think everyone has a little bit of this inside of them. Why not dress the part full out every now and then?



15 comments:

Natalie Suarez said...

BEYOND STUNNING! omggggg!

natalie

Rhiannon Lorenzo said...

so gorgeous!!!

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

Natali said...

Absolutely amazing!!!

http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

Suzan Eats Bananas said...

a beautiful lipstick !!

Nikki Williams said...

those overalls are amazing!

xxoo,
nikki

www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

Randi Zimman said...

Love this post. I def feel the same way. Love the prints you combined - you look adorb!

Xo, Randi

http://eye-see-you-randi.blogspot.com

AVY said...

Your lips are perfect.

/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

Beautiful editing and styling! So talented and creative :)

x
StephC


http://sstephcc.blogspot.com/

stephc16.tumblr.com

aurora morales said...

beautiful shots of you wonder who the great photographer who took those pics.

Natalie Rose said...

Wow!!! You are stunning... and totally spot on with those runway looks! Such a cute outfit! Lovely post as always.
XOXO
Natalie
Halfway to Harmony

Lady Vintage said...

Just awesome !!

Somebody said...

These are so great!

http://somebodyfromsomewhere.blogspot.com/

Shakkablakka said...

Looove this!

shakkablakka.blogspot.nl

Kacie Cone said...

Loving this! Those overalls are so perfect!

www.shygirlloudvoice.com

brianadeckard said...

Beautifully written Dy! I love the vibrant patterns and rich culture that Forever 21 beings to their collection.

Briana
Www.Herringboneheroine.com